VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
There are 4 grammar fixes at the moment. Should I consider yours the "most official" one (blessed by the Author)?

Does it conflict with the gallery mod?
as far as i know the mod should still work... but I didn't try it...
mostly 'cause I know all pictures anyway...

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Lol, as a non-native English speaker l have no problem in understanding this game's writing (maybe because I can't tell if a grammar is wrong ,and I can mostly understand sentences by guessing :ROFLMAO: )

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
yes i did but nothing new i did not see any new scenes with maria or others can you share your save for new scenes or tell me what to do ?
Another one.

0.6 ends telling you "end of 0.57" BUT IT'S A MISTAKE!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL: the last update has no choices to make.

0.57 ends with MC and the girls on the beach

0.60 ends with the Cops questioning Skipper

-------------------

THE GAME HAS NO BRANCHES AT THE MOMENT. WHATEVER CHOICE YOU MAKE 0.6 UPDATE WILL END THE SAME.

you can't see the Cops questioning Skipper at the end of the update ----------> YOU AREN'T PLAYING THE LAST 0.6 UPDATE

Reactions: vmaks

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: TheZiKA

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The reality turned out to be more disappointing. In the first month I was able to earn $ 21, in the second $ 66, taking into account the fact that I spent $ 750 on the translation of 1 chapter... And in the third month I again had to pay for the translation of the second chapter. Well, am I not an idiot? Perhaps then I should have realized that something went wrong.
It's very "challenging" at the beginning, then the Author asked for help and the grammar improved.
Did he get scammed ? or what happened ?

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor ENG v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I really really appreciate all the countless hours you put into porting these games to Android!! Additionally it is so awesome that you have a persistent save location. Some of these games can be up to a gig in size (or even more) and I'm not going to store all these games on my tablet in between updates. So it is great to be able to play through the game, uninstall, delete the game, then re-install it when there are updates and start right where I left off. Now if you could also just add in the cheat mods (Zoey, etc) life would be perfect
I am definitely not complaining - you port more games than anyone.
Thank you!!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
God damn, this game is good. The story is mental and really out there, but my God these are some of the absolute hottest and most lovable characters out there. :love:

That whole beach scene though, mmmmm, so many nice moments. :sneaky:

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png

And can we all just acknowledge that Alice is cutest little sex kitten in all of adult games. :giggle:

screenshot0028.png

PixelsLab I know you're kind of struggling at the moment, but I pray and hope you will be able to pull through because this game is a masterpiece and it would be terribly sad for it to not be completed. :cry:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
everything indicates that she is the sister of the MC
Really? I couldn't see a single hint about. Are you sure this isn't your incest fetish talking and making stuff up.

I thought she was the little redhead with a wig
I should dig some old saves though I'm not sure
Hmm, I don't have the game in front of me but the current menu image has both of them (+Liv) to the right of the MC so I'm assuming they are different people. Also I doubt a bloodbearer that can tell others what to do will get into trouble to the point the redhead seems to have.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I thought she was the little redhead with a wig
I thought so as well. There are some similarities, I thought. And from what was said earlier the redhead was tortured by Eve, so maybe Eve made her into whatever this thing is.
We have seen her before. I think it was right before the "Boat driver" was introduced to Eve. Eve was talking to her.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Really? I couldn't see a single hint about. Are you sure this isn't your incest fetish talking and making stuff up.

Hmm, I don't have the game in front of me but the current menu image has both of them (+Liv) to the right of the MC so I'm assuming they are different people. Also I doubt a bloodbearer that can tell others what to do will get into trouble to the point the redhead seems to have.
Well I'm not that great at picking up these sort of things am I?
I guess it was just a lazy assumption on my part . I played that bit with her a long time ago so I can't remeber her that well.
But in the conversation with Liv felt like she was interested in the Mc on a personal level and she knew him quite well

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

well, firstly, she is naked next to Eve, and secondly, she tells Liv that she needs the MC for the same reason as for her (that is, he is dear to both of them) besides, how could she drain information about Eve to the captain Grn for two years without being close, because all kuto serve Eve perceive her as a deity?

Reactions: Real Kreten

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I thought so as well. There are some similarities, I thought. And from what was said earlier the redhead was tortured by Eve, so maybe Eve made her into whatever this thing is.
We have seen her before. I think it was right before the "Boat driver" was introduced to Eve. Eve was talking to her.
Now I'm curious
Gonna dig up those saves

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The game is great at drip feeding information and hinting at stuff and referencing/following up later. But with the update structure these type of games have that means you need to replay the earlier chapters from time to time. As much as I'm invested in the story I can't remember every detail after a few months.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
The game is great at drip feeding information and hinting at stuff and referencing/following up later. But with the update structure these type of games have that means you need to replay the earlier chapters from time to time. As much as I'm invested in the story I can't remember every detail after a few months.
in this and the uniqueness of this game, the only thing that can be compared is with the Delucca family

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Well, I've been helping PixelsLab for some time now. But just to improve the English and other small changes. (even before he has proofreaders) and so I still edit this game in his idea of the game to make it better.
I won't take any credit away for him, but thought this game was so good story wise, that some things might be better.
If you like this game support him...
And ever since I've been updating my edited version with each update too, for anyone to play it in the most original way as possible, but with some changes (majority under the hood)..

I've stated the changes I've made, but if you want to see, back up the script.rpy (so you be able to go back without installing the game all over again) and install the game.rar into the games dir and play it through again.
When you do this for the first time, I recommend you start from scratch to see the difference. However You can play the latest only too, for it is compatible to the original.

whatever you do, have fun.
I know I have.
Interesting proposal, but your version will have pics and animations with something different? (Exclusive)
Or is the focus just script.rpy (narrative ..)?
Dev chose to prioritize the story in more detail (and more dialogue)
Unfortunately it is quite complicated in certain languages to literally change to English.
Worse when the translator chokes, and you don't know that you are grammatically correct or if the text is 100% coherent.
My native language is also not English ..
When in doubt between my text in English and google translator I flip coin :ROFLMAO:...
Unfortunately a lot of people take grammatical errors very seriously ...( in trivial situations ..)
Now, if the intention of the Dev is to have your game on Steam ....
Anyway, if your help speed up the updates and motivate the Dev to continue, it will make a big difference.
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes