VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Interesting proposal, but your version will have pics and animations with something different? (Exclusive)
Or is the focus just script.rpy (narrative ..)?
Dev chose to prioritize the story in more detail (and more dialogue)
Unfortunately it is quite complicated in certain languages to literally change to English.
Worse when the translator chokes, and you don't know that you are grammatically correct or if the text is 100% coherent.
My native language is also not English ..
When in doubt between my text in English and google translator I flip coin :ROFLMAO:...
Unfortunately a lot of people take grammatical errors very seriously ...( in trivial situations ..)
Now, if the intention of the Dev is to have your game on Steam ....
Anyway, if your help speed up the updates and motivate the Dev to continue, it will make a big difference.
Thanks
It's PixelsLabs game...
So I've only changed the script.
I'm not part of his team, but have been doing this for him for a while, so I keep on editing updates too.
Also, I try to keep his game as original as possible.
If you have tried my 'version', give me an opinion...
But support PixelsLab if you like it...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I wondered that, too. But she doesn't look.... quite right.... to be her, for some reason.

Whatever the case, I do want to know the full story of that young ginger who the MC had in bed, when Liv walked in on them.
I figured she was just a trouble kid living on the street that Liv & MC took in and were trying to help. However I also would like to know more as well.

Reactions: PixelsLab

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I wondered that, too. But she doesn't look.... quite right.... to be her, for some reason.

Whatever the case, I do want to know the full story of that young ginger who the MC had in bed, when Liv walked in on them.
You know I'm always so focused on Katie that I can't pay attention to anything else really...
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it
:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, that was quite the way to end on I'm just wondering though will the MC be able to manage 3 more ladies? He has his work cut out enough with the 3 already there :LOL: but I like where this is going and it doesn't look like the skipper has much of a choice.

Jul 15, 2019
DOES THE GIRLFRIEND MAKE IT TO THE ISLAND YET? I'm not wanting to play it till I know she makes it to the island lol I wanna see that part happen

Reactions: vmaks

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
DOES THE GIRLFRIEND MAKE IT TO THE ISLAND YET? I'm not wanting to play it till I know she makes it to the island lol I wanna see that part happen
Not yet. They are still on the mainland. About to start the trip I think but how long it will take them to get there who knows. From what we know that's at least a flight and a boat trip in in-game time.

Edit: Is it just me or are all of the signature links in the OP broken? The point to specific post in the thread but no matter which I follow the while page is devoid of any signature(-links).

• Thinking Face

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
:love: Wow just played this game for the first time in a long time. Very very impressive game in all ways. I love that its a harem of amazing women. Not just in looks either. The MC has his harem of the sexiest women i have ever seen in most games. The story has me on the edge of me seat just dying for more as well. This game has been moved way up on my list of games. I'd like to see a harem tag added to this game just so I don't have to worry about missing out on any paths crap. I'm super impressed with the writing and art style of this game. The story is very original to say the least. I'm expecting other tag's will show up soon in this game. Just from the load screen alone its obvious. Can't wait for more.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
:love: Wow just played this game for the first time in a long time. Very very impressive game in all ways. I love that its a harem of amazing women. Not just in looks either. The MC has his harem of the sexiest women i have ever seen in most games. The story has me on the edge of me seat just dying for more as well. This game has been moved way up on my list of games. I'd like to see a harem tag added to this game just so I don't have to worry about missing out on any paths crap. I'm super impressed with the writing and art style of this game. The story is very original to say the least. I'm expecting other tag's will show up soon in this game. Just from the load screen alone its obvious. Can't wait for more.
incest for example

Reactions: Macgamer

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I REALLY want to know who that little redhead is and if shell have a bigger part going forward, and i hope its not the blue haired chick at the end of this update, would kill her character for me. I will be honest the engrish needs some work as there are alot of unneeded words in some sentences and incorrect grammer and spelling, so weird when someone says they are coming instead of cumming LOL and the story was abit WTF is this nonsense kinda weird at the start but as of the current update things are finally making sense...kinda. Kudos PixelsLab on a very unique and interesting VN!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, this is NOT a harem game. It's crystal clear to me that you can't have both sisters.

Secondly, I guess you forgot the very first scene. It won't end well.
The story doesn't talk about how they met, how they fucked and how they lived happily ever after all together. Something very bad happened before he went on the island, and something very bad's gonna happen in a week and it will hit hard.

Anyway, there is only one path, at the moment: if you make the right choice you won't miss a scene, if you make the wrong choice you will miss it.

incest for example
Why should he add that shit?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, this is NOT a harem game. It's crystal clear to me that you can't have both sisters.

Secondly, I guess you forgot the very first scene. It won't end well.
The story doesn't talk about how they met, how they fucked and how they lived happily ever after all together. Something very bad happened before he went on the island, and something very bad's gonna happen in a week and it will hit hard.

Anyway, there is only one path, at the moment: if you make the right choice you won't miss a scene, if you make the wrong choice you will miss it.

Why should he add that shit?
Well, this is hinted at on the cover of the game where there is a naked mother of the MC

Reactions: Macgamer
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes