VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Graphic still great, music still very atmospheric (I like it a lot!), story even more confusing but even more fascinating, characters still interesting, very distinguishable, realistic and lovable in their unique kind of way (most of them...), length very fine and longer than the last one - great update! (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So she can transform into an adult looking woman? Thats nice i guess but there is still an scene with her in her child like appearance right? if so should't this game get a loli tag or something.
No..she can't. She has the ability too...but is unaware so far. Again, there is a good in-game explanation. She is neither child-like in her appearance (imo) nor a loli. Just play it.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
So what exactly have you done? All read fine to me and made perfect sense.
Well, I've been helping PixelsLab for some time now. But just to improve the English and other small changes. (even before he has proofreaders) and so I still edit this game in his idea of the game to make it better.
I won't take any credit away for him, but thought this game was so good story wise, that some things might be better.
If you like this game support him...
And ever since I've been updating my edited version with each update too, for anyone to play it in the most original way as possible, but with some changes (majority under the hood)..

I've stated the changes I've made, but if you want to see, back up the script.rpy (so you be able to go back without installing the game all over again) and install the game.rar into the games dir and play it through again.
When you do this for the first time, I recommend you start from scratch to see the difference. However You can play the latest only too, for it is compatible to the original.

whatever you do, have fun.
I know I have.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, I've been helping PixelsLab for some time now. But just to improve the English and other small changes. (even before he has proofreaders) and so I still edit this game in his idea of the game to make it better.
I won't take any credit away for him, but thought this game was so good story wise, that some things might be better.
If you like this game support him...
And ever since I've been updating my edited version with each update too, for anyone to play it in the most original way as possible, but with some changes (majority under the hood)..

I've stated the changes I've made, but if you want to see, back up the script.rpy (so you be able to go back without installing the game all over again) and install the game.rar into the games dir and play it through again.
When you do this for the first time, I recommend you start from scratch to see the difference. However You can play the latest only too, for it is compatible to the original.

whatever you do, have fun.
I know I have.
Well you didn't really answer my question..and neither did your stated changes as you say...as I said...reads perfectly fine to me and makes perfect sense. So why I asked what's different 'exactly' in your version.

But thanks for the reply anyway.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just started playing this, is it worth pushing on, like real animations and a decent story, because fuck this English is killing me.
How do you get to 0.6 and do NO spelling/grammar fixes.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just started playing this, is it worth pushing on, like real animations and a decent story, because fuck this English is killing me.
How do you get to 0.6 and do NO spelling/grammar fixes.
Check patches/fixes in the OP.

It's very "challenging" at the beginning, then the Author asked for help and the grammar improved.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well you didn't really answer my question..and neither did your stated changes as you say...as I said...reads perfectly fine to me and makes perfect sense. So why I asked what's different 'exactly' in your version.

But thanks for the reply anyway.
if you would have read my post, it clearly states what I did....
with every post I do

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I saw the grammar fix in the OP, but wasn't sure if it would conflict with, ah, I think Zoeys mod, as it says improvements.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I saw the grammar fix in the OP, but wasn't sure if it would conflict with, ah, I think Zoeys mod, as it says improvements.
That's a good question. (y)

I wish I knew, because I've already installed the gallery mod :unsure: .

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes