VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.1.8a] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: (1.2GB)

Squashed Download Win (208MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Send version 0.1.8b for translation.

There will be only 29 images, 1300 words and, probably, 3 new sounds (not yet sure). The update is small, but very beautiful. Probably, the most beautiful of all that was, then I really tried. I think everyone who has already played the version 0.1.8a understand why.

Tomorrow, probably, there will be a big post about what happened to me last month. There will be a lot of my tears, so do not miss it.

vultron

May 19, 2018
So far this game feels more like it needs the female protagonist tag than the male one almost all the choices I made so far are on behalf of the female characters.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure if this matters for much, but I'm playing the Android version and during the PingPong game it still asks me to press keyboard buttons....which naturally don't exist?

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Well I'm intrigued to see where this goes and what overall choices the MC will be able to make.
The supernatural aspects of the game seem interesting so far but I always worry that they will crutch up a weak plot.
I'll keep an eye on this one to see how it develops.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I wasn't a big fan of this update but I wont hold it against the developer- I'm still a fan of this game. The story progressed some... I guess... but it was all just a "dream" - for the most part it was pretty entertaining and interesting, but it was simply too drawn out and I found myself wanting it to hurry up and be over so I could get back to reality - only for the game to end the moment the dream ends. A little frustrating, but I guess here's to the next update.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
The story is so confusing, it is turning into inception. I couldn't keep up, can anyone explain?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The game is much better than I expected since the first version appeared here.
Just a few days back I finally played the previous version of it and was surprised about how good it actually is. Even the loli vibe from the "little sister" isn't as distracting as I expected when I saw the few screenshots when the first version was posted here (and it was the main reason why I ignored it until now).
The new update is very surreal and I like it, still don't know what to think of it, though, since it was too short to get much of an idea what the hell is going on there. Waiting for a new (and hopefully longer) update already to see what happens next.

The story is so confusing, it is turning into inception. I couldn't keep up, can anyone explain?
I don't think you're supposed to understand it. At least not yet.
Explaining it at this point would be like trying to explain a Salvador Dali painting like this one for example:

(can't embed the image for some unknown reason, possibly blocked by the hosting server)
I just know I like both, this story and this painting, I just have no idea what's going on there. And it's probably better if you don't and never find out. Keeps your imagination on its toes. :winkytongue:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It could be a dream, but I doubt it. The game so far is filled with all kinds of clues and innuendos that there's something weird and possibly supernatural going on there. The last update is the first longer scene about it.
Yep, waiting for the b for now. Even if it gets more confusing and surreal.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
So many reviews! :FeelsGoodMan: And all about one thing - nothing is clear.:oops: That's why I did not want to post 0.1.8a. Better 0.1.8b, and even better is 0.1.8.5. In version 0.1.8.5 there will be answers to what is happening in this update.
Thanks for the feedback!

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Every time I think I know where the story is going, something crazy happens. I like. I'm looking forward to the upcoming updates. well done!

Reactions: GroPin
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes