VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think little sis's oddity is not health or anything based and she was locked up by father for reasons beyond normal..i believe she's one of the forest creatures..a captured Fae or something..which explains her tiny stature but her mature(ish) age..and her odd features..plus she talks to invisible "beings"? that are not actually invisible as we saw the hand of one...hmmmmm...thats intriguing actually..even if 1.8a made my brain hurty...i'm not jumping off the ride..i'm stout enough to follow this through :p

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
i think little sis's oddity is not health or anything based and she was locked up by father for reasons beyond normal..i believe she's one of the forest creatures..a captured Fae or something..which explains her tiny stature but her mature(ish) age..and her odd features..plus she talks to invisible "beings"? that are not actually invisible as we saw the hand of one...hmmmmm...thats intriguing actually..even if 1.8a made my brain hurty...i'm not jumping off the ride..i'm stout enough to follow this through :p
Oh... You are a very smart person.:) Mostly very close.

Reactions: ThunderRob

Oct 28, 2017
The mom and the mystery girl are the hottest characters i have seen here for a long time.
The little sister looks a bit weird with her wide standing eyes and shrunk to a small size with adult proportions- looked funny in comparison to the bookshelf and other characters.
But graphics are topnotch- i will follow this one even i hate mystery plots- but mom is too hot.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello.
Now I would like to write what happened last month and why there were no updates.

But first, I'll explain how the game develops, specifically rendering. I already wrote once, but I repeat for the newcomers.

Now, I have a very old computer.
Intel I5 4670, 16 Gb Ram (was 8), NVidia GTX 770 2 Gb.

Render of one picture usually takes from 8 to 24 hours. Sometimes I take the GTX 1070 from my friend and the render goes several times faster.

How does process. I come home in the evening, prepare several scenes for rendering, and start render for the night. Then wake up I turn on one more, go to work, on work connecting with "team viewer" and start another one. Not perfect, but works.

I returned in mid-August from a business trip, as usual I started rendering and went to work. Closer to the evening I am connected by the team viewer, the computer does not respond, I come home and saw the error "Not enough memory"

And after this time I was able to render only two or three images. All the time this error. At the DAZ forum, I was advised to rearrange Windows 7 to 10, which I did. But the DAZ base is 200Gb and I had to downloaded it out again. And of course the permutation did not help. All became even worse. Now even without rendering, during the construction of the scene the program crashed with this an error.

I again returned Windows 7, downloaded the base again, took $ 70 from the patreon and ordered 8Gb of memory.

Now everything works a little better, the error pops up every few days, but I'm happy. Works well.

And now why all this bacchanalia lasted a whole month.

If anyone did not know, now a very weak ruble is 66 rubles per dollar, and last month it fell sharply. The head of the firm where I work had a genius idea that soon the dollar will cost 100 and need to quickly fill out the warehouses with foreign goods. We worked overtime for a month (naturally for free), I twice went on a business trip and came home at 8-9 o'clock in the evening. Naturally time was very little to do something.

That's how I lived the last month. But now everything is fine, I have some preparations for the future. I hope at least for the first time I will be able to release updates every week.

I wanted to apologize for not writing anything, because I did not know what to write and when I will return to work on the game.

And I would also like to apologize to patrons for I having withdrawn some of the money that was collected for translation and spent for the memory, but without that I could not work further.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So i tried this and... its a first but the MC is the biggest turn off i have ever seen in any game.

Whenever we see any potential character development or relationship, the MC interrupts the conversation, only to pick up at some random grunt noise. Every time there is story or drama to be had, he sabotages the flow of the narrative and suddenly reverts back in and vomiting random thoughts and actions into the finished flow of events.
Characters are presented only to have the MC cut short the introduction. If there is booty to be had, its the same, get the girl, wait stop, keep at it again, maybe baby. Every girl goes tsundere only to swap personality a scene later. So erratic and inconsistent, its annoying. Every character on this island is neurotic.
The MC is the greatest obstacle to playing this game. If the Liv character was the protagonist, at least it would make sense as she is pushing the narrative forward, getting the characters to act consistently to one goal, trying to overcome the MC.

Try remaking the game, without the MC or turn the island into an asylum for female PTSD victims and Liv as head doctor female MC, this way the old male MC becomes an enabling asset.
I am pretty sure, this is not a lost in translation thingy. The MC just acts to his own and the narratives disadvantage.
Graphics were nice though, so i'll hang on to this for now.

Reactions: Adoringfan

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
That moment when story is actually better than sexual scenes. Honestly I hope there won't be sexual action with youngest daughter. Too childish, despite declared age.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello! Thanks for the feedback.
I use the method described in the article. Without him, I could not do half. I often use it especially when there are more than 2 people in the scene.

Reactions: L7Bear and elzee
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes