VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
No, the best choice is losing both round.:evilsmile:
Why then this "stupid" timed Event. I almost stopped playing because of this.
My personal thinking is, that timed Events are only to make People Angry, if they are not used to use the keybord fast.
Me for example :(

Reactions: Hartigan

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Why then this "stupid" timed Event. I almost stopped playing because of this.
My personal thinking is, that timed Events are only to make People Angry, if they are not used to use the keybord fast.
Me for example :(
i delete every Game with such stupid Gaming Events. When the Dev want to create Games for Kids, they should not create Games for Adults !

I think with such meaningless play the developers only want to cover up how little content the new update contains, since the users spend a little time to win the game.

If I want to learn typing, I do not play adult games.

Make such a crap configurable and you will see that 90% of all users will disable these games

Reactions: JoJos123

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
i delete every Game with such stupid Gaming Events. When the Dev want to create Games for Kids, they should not create Games for Adults !

I think with such meaningless play the developers only want to cover up how little content the new update contains, since the users spend a little time to win the game.

If I want to learn typing, I do not play adult games.

Make such a crap configurable and you will see that 90% of all users will disable these games

Yup. That's why I deleted it. Twice. Forgot about the quick time bullshit after a while and gave it a try again this update. just to be reminded. I'm not on this site for quick time events. Regardless of if I'm playing two handed or not.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Well, that is just fantastic.
Even the annoying ping-pong minigame was surprisingly well crafted.
Added this to my "fucking_excellent" game folder.

Reactions: PixelsLab

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Well that got stupid at the end of 1.8 I was actually enjoying the back and forth with the two sisters. Then some weird alternate reality/dream death, murder, psycho shit storm invaded the game and turned it into something that I don't play these games for. I've got plenty of games to do stuff like that. I play adult games for a reason. This game took a wrong turn. My advice, wipe out all that crazy crap and re-do it. Right now, it is too dark for this genre imo. Good luck.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well that got stupid at the end of 1.8 I was actually enjoying the back and forth with the two sisters. Then some weird alternate reality/dream death, murder, psycho shit storm invaded the game and turned it into something that I don't play these games for. I've got plenty of games to do stuff like that. I play adult games for a reason. This game took a wrong turn. My advice, wipe out all that crazy crap and re-do it. Right now, it is too dark for this genre imo. Good luck.
It's your taste and you got plenty of games in that style, much more than this. So you can avoid this and let who enjoys this can still doing.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For those frustrated about the minigame with fixed rollback.
This is one and possibly the only major thing that I don't like about this game.

This patch will replace the original script with one where all renpy.fix_rollback() calls are commented out.
(it's pretty much the first thing I did when I realized that rollback is fixed in the minigame)

Sorry about not posting it earlier, I just forgot about it, since the minigame happened in the previous version.

This patch is obviously just for the English v0.1.8a of the game. Extracting it into any previous or future versions of the game will just fuck up the game.

Extract it into the game root folder (where the game launcher exe file is). Script will pop into the game subfolder by itself.

In case you haven't extracted rpa files, the game may throw an error at the first launch. When it happens, just close the game and start again.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Hello! Thanks for the feedback.
I use the method described in the article. Without him, I could not do half. I often use it especially when there are more than 2 people in the scene.
And i hope it gives a scene with the youngest daughter. I hate morale apostel or cutted games. When she is sexual intrested...why not? The other things is censorship for me. After then comes a guy and tell you " You can`t choke a girl!"
I will a donator on patreon after these sexscenes...
And im for a free thoughts and realization from all developer here. And is the idea from a developer so strange: (maybe tentacle, incest, dogs, kink...) Let her do the game!

I hate this raped versions in patreon, because a few moral-apostle. Nothing is more worse then a cuted/censored game-idea.

Reactions: brknsoul

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
@PixelsLab: Please remove fixed rollback found in the ping-pong game. You're just making more clicks for those who want to try each possible scenario. Fixed rollback is easily circumvented with quick-saves and -loads.

Also, you already have a left/right choice, no need to complicate things with mini-games.

Apart from that.. this game is a good mindfuckery-type game. I can't wait for future chapters!

Also, I agree with ete77. The youngest daughter is clearly stated as to be 18, she's fair game. Petite women are hot!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Any way I can install the patch for android?
You would have to rebuild the apk to add or change any files in there.
This means extracting the original package, replacing the file, changing its hash in the manifest file to match the hash of the modified file, repack the modified package and digitally sign the package with your own certificate (that you can generate yourself).
There are articles about (re)building and modifying apk's all around the web, if you wish.

It's not too difficult if you already know what it means, but it is a hassle I'm not willing to take to unlock just a few otherwise fixed rollbacks. You can just save and load the game before any of the choices to bypass those "locks".

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
@PixelsLab: Please remove fixed rollback found in the ping-pong game. You're just making more clicks for those who want to try each possible scenario. Fixed rollback is easily circumvented with quick-saves and -loads.

Also, you already have a left/right choice, no need to complicate things with mini-games.

Apart from that.. this game is a good mindfuckery-type game. I can't wait for future chapters!

Also, I agree with ete77. The youngest daughter is clearly stated as to be 18, she's fair game. Petite women are hot!
You can just save before choosing left or right. As for the minigame just roll you finger through the top row of letters or click 4 keys at once. It's not hard to do it since there's no penalty for clicking the wrong letter.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes