VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
You can just save before choosing left or right. As for the minigame just roll you finger through the top row of letters or click 4 keys at once. It's not hard to do it since there's no penalty for clicking the wrong letter.
I understand the mechanics, it's just Visual Novels shouldn't have minigames, or blocked rollbacks. They're all about choice.

It's like reading a Choose Your Own Adventure novel, you always keep a finger (or two) on the last choice in case you choose a bad path.

My post wasn't a question, it was a suggestion.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The story It's kinda weird, with all the dreams sequences. But I found it intriguing.

Not to mention that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Oh... so many comments need to be answered.
I will try to answer all at once.
At the expense of ping-pong.
I have already said that I am going to simplify it in version 0.2 and of course only for patrons (Joke). Or I will give the opportunity to choose easy mode. I understand why so many people did not like it. Because of the Android version, which I myself do not do.
At the expense of Alice.
I didn't quite understand what the conversation was about. Nobody said that there would be no scenes with her. It will, I promise.
At the expense of gloom and madness.
Here I do not know what to say. From the very beginning of the game I led to this moment. If anyone played in version 0.1, there was even a preview of the second chapter with a screenshot from this basement.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
So you can explain the abilities of Alice and the complex character of Katie
One witch is another warrior who is supposed to protect her sister from any threat. She simply does not yet know about her heritage or vocation. And as I understood in the game a few endings from they all died before the end

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
so it is possible to explain the abilities of Alice and the difficult character of Katie
One witch is another warrior who is supposed to protect her sister from any threat. She simply does not yet know about her heritage or vocation. And as I understood in the game several endings from they all died before

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
By the way, I got a theory, but if the protagonist has neither his father nor his mother, he is like a primarch from Vorhamer 40,000. Mikhail was created artificially and his mother and not his mother she ordered his creation for some far-reaching plans that do not promise the human kind any good the hour is not enkidu
Enkidu (perhaps from the Sumerian "lord who created the earth") - in Sumerian-Akkadian mythology - the hero, ally and friend of Gilgamesh, his sister, created by the goddess Aruru at the request of the gods as a rival of Gilgamesh. One of the main characters of the Epic of Gilgamesh. From which a DNA sample was found and the Rise Group decided in this way to resurrect one of the greatest heroes as a super soldier the next round of human evolution.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
At the expense of Alice.
I didn't quite understand what the conversation was about. Nobody said that there would be no scenes with her. It will, I promise.
At the expense of gloom and madness.
Here I do not know what to say. From the very beginning of the game I led to this moment. If anyone played in version 0.1, there was even a preview of the second chapter with a screenshot from this basement.
Alice is great. Looking forward to more scenes with her as the game continues.

As for the gloom and madness. This crazy is what makes this game awesome. The "Lost" vibe makes it far more interesting than just another "stuck on an island with women" game. Keep it going, go as crazy as you want. I cannot wait to see where this whole thing eventually goes.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Send version 0.1.8.5 for translation.
3000 words.

44 images.

3 new sounds.

This update will answer several questions that arose earlier.

I usually send it for translation on Tuesday, but this time I had to redo almost all the text from scratch. The text was not very good. The translator promised to done translate tomorrow evening or on Saturday morning. If the update is delayed, it is entirely my fault.

When I come back from work, I will begin to respond to comments and messages, while I was working on updating, there was no such opportunity.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
At the expense of ping-pong.
I have already said that I am going to simplify it in version 0.2 and of course only for patrons (Joke). Or I will give the opportunity to choose easy mode. I understand why so many people did not like it. Because of the Android version, which I myself do not do.
It's not just the Android version - a lot of people hate all minigames even on PC. Personally, I just think the ping-pong sequence is needlessly long, and annoyingly slow to even just lose. It's even more annoying that it's a branch point, so you're encouraged to repeat it 3 times.

Reactions: AGoodDay2Die
U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.1.8.5 PC, updated OP and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.1.8.5][PixelsLab] - Original Size: (1.23GB)

Squashed Download Win (190MB): - - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so sad..white screen..my old backup computer is having issues with the odd game..majority are running fine..i do not understand..all are ren'py all use daz3d...is there something about how they are coding their stuff or compressing theri images whatnot thats preventing a couple from running? like i have no problems with AL or DA or WTHI etc...the top end stories...i wish i could find out why because i really like this weird little game and want to play and now i cannot :(

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i was hoping this would turn into a game at some point but still more like a book no game play more like pick the 1 option you have so more like turning a page. its not a game at all

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes