VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wow things just keep getting more and more interesting, one of the few games/VN's on this site that I actually care about story wise (others I just skip for content XD ).

keep up the good work @PixelsLab quality content. although I want to know more about that redhair chick that you see for a split second in the flashback.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Out of topic, but

I was happy till I saw this, I had forgotten about the show, now I'm impatient again for the second season. You're cruel. :FeelsBadMan:

Now for guys in pain like me, maybe you guys are luckier than me if you didn't watch "Deadwood" yet, so go watch it till the second season become available for Ian McShane. Even I may rewatch it.

Sorry for unnecessary and useless thread post. :tf:
isn't season two like right around the corner? this year I think (saw an ad for it somewhere) been meaning to check it out but keep forgetting.

Reactions: depechedNode

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I Saw The Intoxicating Flavor in the
Normally i avoid games/novels whih are still in their infancy, however something about the Overview changed my mind.
I downloaded v0.1.8.5 this afternoon and played it.
When i got to this part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought here we go usual format "mum/mom/stepmom/mother" older sister who is a bitch and naive/inquisitive younger sister format, but i was wrong and had bitten into the hook !
I followed the game and found it more and more appealing to me,
  1. Good Renders (poses and positioning against objects)
  2. The characters actually change their clothes
  3. original and very intriguing story with some dark moments
I can not wait for more @ I'm Lovin' it

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Now for guys in pain like me, maybe you guys are luckier than me if you didn't watch "Deadwood" yet, so go watch it till the second season become available for Ian McShane. Even I may rewatch it.
My goto when I want some Ian McShane is the first Kung-fu Panda. lol

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
Now to see how is dark side of the little sister and what kind the power the mother has still i look forward to see what gone be next

Reactions: PixelsLab

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I hate to be a party pooper, but I think the game could be much better with a more polished translation. I think proper grammar and good writing is pretty important in a story driven game like this. The game is very interesting.. and I really like the main characters personality even with the current translation. But I can't help but think that a lot of the charm is getting lost in translation and the dialogue turned into simplified literal translation of whatever people are saying.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The story keeps getting weirder and more interesting, the only problem left is the language barrier, because whoever translates it into English is obviously not that good at it him- or herself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@PixelsLab

I noticed one thing while looking at the script file while fixing some people using the wrong name when speaking and noticed that Katie Olivia and Alice all use the wrong letter in the script for when they are talking. Katie should be K but is using O Olivia should be O but is using K and Alice is using L instead of A at least that is what I think they should be.

I also see that the game needs some proof reading.

Also who is the red head in the screenshot that alters on the main page where the start button is at?

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
The grammar could do with a lot of work in the beginning but gets a bit better later on (still needs work even at the end though). The graphics are excellent, and the story, while surreal, is very interesting. Once we started getting some answers and real character development it became obvious that some thought has actually gone into the story. Can't wait for the next update, but seriously, better grammar please. :)

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
finally checked this game out...just a few things...holy fucking shit PixelsLab, all around phenomenal work. This is so good I could see this being funded/supported by a company like Steam, just my personal opinion. If I had a shit load more money than I do debt/bills then I would be calling a bank to claim bankruptcy. The writing is so rich that I forgot that I was even playing an "adult game" and thought I was reading an interactive book/comic. Please my friend keep up the great work and I will certainly be keeping watch over this.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes