VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is the mess of the last update now at least understandable or is this still just pure mindfuck?

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i seriously cant keep up reading those stupid comments, you guys dont fucking know the talent that @PixelsLab have if you are calling this game something else besides amazing........ please some @mod here, comments like the one up here should be deleted.
well its just what i think i played this well read it more like it and its not a game no game play at all t me its a novel at most. not saying it dont look good nice pics and story but not a game

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
well its just what i think i played this well read it more like it and its not a game no game play at all t me its a novel at most. not saying it dont look good nice pics and story but not a game
there is many type of visual novels games and those dont always have gameplay, i actually prefer it this way, besides he is doing all the fucking work and barely making 260 dolars when there are many games devs that dont even deserve a fucking cent, this one deserves to be atleast at 1000 $ , hes doing such a good work while not getting almost shit so yea for me those kind of comment like the guys before you should be deleted, they are not even helpful.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
there is many type of visual novels games and those dont always have gameplay, i actually prefer it this way, besides he is doing all the fucking work and barely making 260 dolars when there are many games devs that dont even deserve a fucking cent, this one deserves to be atleast at 1000 $ , hes doing such a good work while not getting almost shit so yea for me those kind of comment like the guys before you should be deleted, they are not even helpful.
You don't have to go all out. People have different tastes and thats the case here, if they express it now mega constructive or not.

I liked it so far.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Hello! Thank you for such a zealous support. I am very pleased!
But do not forget that this is a free site and anyone can write their opinion about the game. And sometimes even negative feedback can help.

Sorry for not answering everyone. The next update is very hard. Tomorrow I'll start to answer. Now is 2 am, and tomorrow I have to go to work.:FeelsBadMan:

Good night!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have to go all out. People have different tastes and thats the case here, if they express it now mega constructive or not.
i dont like ntr games and you dont see me go to those post and say "this game is shit" . when you respect and share your opinión is ok, but some people just dont know how and use offensive words.....:oops:

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So I played Unexpected Adventure for the first time right before trying this one for the first time. They both mind-fucked me in two different ways. Insane story writings and something different from the typical fare.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I won't lie, this was an unsatisfyingly short update. Especially because I'm becoming more and more intrigued about the story.

Reactions: pim0

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I won't lie, this was an unsatisfyingly short update. Especially because I'm becoming more and more intrigued about the story.
I agree. The last update was like ten days ago, so I didn't expect much. It's a common question: Which do people prefer? Frequent updates with less content or updates every four to six weeks with a lot more content?

Some people might like a new update only ten days after the last one with 47 new renders and limited advancement of the story. I personally prefer waiting four+ weeks between updates if it means when I download and play, there's a lot of new stuff.

But there's an easy solution! If the dev is going to release frequent updates with less content, I'll just wait a few updates before playing :).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree. The last update was like ten days ago, so I didn't expect much. It's a common question: Which do people prefer? Frequent updates with less content or updates every four to six weeks with a lot more content?

Some people might like a new update only ten days after the last one with 47 new renders and limited advancement of the story. I personally prefer waiting four+ weeks between updates if it means when I download and play, there's a lot of new stuff.

But there's an easy solution! If the dev is going to release frequent updates with less content, I'll just wait a few updates before playing :).
One annoying aspect of frequent updates is having to download the whole game every time. If someone's gonna inchworm their game, maybe patches would be better.

Reactions: botc76
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes