VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I don't like it when things happen too fast, so I am happy with how it is. And Maria might be one of my favourite MILFS because of her face and hair style. It is really beautiful! Alice is cute and a bit mysterious and I want to protect her. Her sister (forgot the name) is a bit tomboyish and that feels quite unique and I like her. Liv is just a bombshell and I like the fact that she is older than the MC. And the mysterious being is well self-explanatory :evilsmile::biggrin:
That was kind of my initial feeling about Alice, being protective of her. THat scene where she and MC kissed, I liked that scene a lot, it did seem quite the intimate and charged kiss too, it wasn't the innocent kind, and it basically made her legs melt and go all "wow!" as her facial expression tells right after, haha. I don't know, somehow I think that she and MC could be a thing.

Yeah, Katie isn't bad at all, a very nice figure, a bit tomboy ish like you said, the only downside is her unnecessary bitchiness, like, one moment she's being bitchy, then she's semi apologetic, then goes back to being bitchy if she doesn't get the response she was fishing, and now in the latest update she unintentionally seem interested in MC and even she doesn't understand why, haha.

Maria is a great MILF character, a very nice body and everything, but not the best MILF character though, Linda from Milfy City, Veronica from Seducing the Devil, those two i.e. are way more to my liking, they're perfect I must say :p

And you're right, in stories like this you don't want things to come too soon and definitely not too easy, it would feel uncharacteristic and out of pace, all in good time :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am enjoying this game, although I have to say, if the next instalment is non-interactive like this one and the one before, I will write this off as a lost cause. And that would be a real shame!
It's more or less a linear mystery/supernatural story. Starts in present time, then some things happen, then some backstory is given, then we come back to present time, more things happen and so forth, it's not really that interactive style of story, and whether it is or not, doesn't make it a lost cause.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That was kind of my initial feeling about Alice, being protective of her. THat scene where she and MC kissed, I liked that scene a lot, it did seem quite the intimate and charged kiss too, it wasn't the innocent kind, and it basically made her legs melt and go all "wow!" as her facial expression tells right after, haha. I don't know, somehow I think they she and MC could be a thing.
Well like in every other game, I will try to go the harem route, even if there isn't any :D After this I think about which character I would prefer. Alice gets my Little-Sister-sense tingeling :heartcoveredeyes:

Yeah, Katie isn't bad at all, a very nice figure, a bit tomboy ish like you said, the only downside is her unnecessary bitchiness, like, one moment she's being bitchy, then she's semi apologetic, then goes back to being bitchy if she doesn't get the response she was fishing, and now in the latest update she unintentionally seem interested in MC and even she doesn't understand why, haha.
I actually like the "bitchy-big-sister" type of character, because most of the time you can tame them :evilsmile: And I just love how confused she sometimes is :biggrin:

Maria is a great MILF character, a very nice body and everything, but not the best MILF character though, Linda from Milfy City, Veronica from Seducing the Devil, those two i.e. are way more to my liking, they're perfect I must say :p
Yeah I have to agree Linda and Veronica are definitly over her, also Carol from LaS, but she is definitly one of my favourites :D

And you're right, in stories like this you don't want things to come too soon and definitely not too easy, t would feel uncharacteristic and out of pace, all in good time :)
And it is more rewarding in a way, although you have to wait a lot longer for things to happen and in the end it might be a lot less sexual content...

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Really enjoying this game. Not much sex, a lot of teasing. But that is good. I am wondering which way this game will go. I have my assumptions, but you can really go different ways about it.

Only 2 improvements are, language (its readable, but can be better ;)) and more choices or directions. Atm it is just a click, no route game. It is not a bad thing, but I am wondering if we get some choices or we wont.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Really enjoying this game. Not much sex, a lot of teasing. But that is good. I am wondering which way this game will go. I have my assumptions, but you can really go different ways about it.

Only 2 improvements are, language (its readable, but can be better ;)) and more choices or directions. Atm it is just a click, no route game. It is not a bad thing, but I am wondering if we get some choices or we wont.
From which game is your profile picture?

Darkside00

Nov 10, 2017
You have to ask yourself.....do you like the artistic masterpiece you play to be completely on rails?
Or just practically without scrumpin'?

After the first installment I was enthralled, excited... ecstatic for the future of this undertaking!
My enthusiasm is wavering slightly. Won't give up. I so like the surreal almost "Lost" feeling -
maybe they are all in limbo/purgatory. If so, I hope we see Hurley.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.1.9
in the ping pong mini game you have to touch the letters, might be not as easy as it sounds :evilsmile:
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
in the ping pong mini game you have to touch the letters, might be not as easy as it sounds :evilsmile:
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Ping Pong is actually so easy when you know the trick as there is no penalty for pressing the wrong key. Just pre position your fingers on top of the relevant keys and spam like a MoFo when the game starts - easy win every time.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes