VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
How do I get the bath scene with the older sister?

Edit: Figured it out, have to be a jerk to her and not speak to her on the beach. Shame really.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
unusually story :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:- waiting for more!!!

"PixelsLab" deserves all the support.

Reactions: PixelsLab

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see folks are already choosing their favorite dame...i..being weird..of course choose Inanna in her "scare the MC demoness" form..because of course i do :p

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
the little sister is so adorable :winkytongue: - hopefully, she does not turn out to be a demon :evilsmile:

"PixelsLab" deserves all the support !

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.1.9] [PixelsLab]- Original Size: 1.16GB

Download (145MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 16, 2017
a flashback where the MC looks the same age or older? and the flow of this VN seems a bit odd in the past couple of updates. we went from a long opening to getting into mini game territory, and then we just get back to back flashbacks with just full on dialogue. the passage of time from the recent updates has also dropped considerably. that brilliant first impression is wearing off

the wheels are not coming off but, it is starting to feel like they are wobbling a bit to me

Reactions: bottomfeeder

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ping Pong is actually so easy when you know the trick as there is no penalty for pressing the wrong key. Just pre position your fingers on top of the relevant keys and spam like a MoFo when the game starts - easy win every time.
It's a bit harder in the Android version. What is the benefit of winning the ping-pong gamem

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...or for these with low download speed and lack of free disk space...:)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I hate to be a party pooper, but I think the game could be much better with a more polished translation. I think proper grammar and good writing is pretty important in a story driven game like this. The game is very interesting.. and I really like the main characters personality even with the current translation. But I can't help but think that a lot of the charm is getting lost in translation and the dialogue turned into simplified literal translation of whatever people are saying.
The story keeps getting weirder and more interesting, the only problem left is the language barrier, because whoever translates it into English is obviously not that good at it him- or herself.
But seriously, better grammar please. :)
I know about problems with grammar, and I would really like to hire a real editor. He could check prepared translation. But now I can not afford it. I need to urgently update my computer, otherwise at some point I will not be able to work at all.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I know about problems with grammar, and I would really like to hire a real editor. He could check prepared translation. But now I can not afford it. I need to urgently update my computer, otherwise at some point I will not be able to work at all.
Seriously the game is good as it is for now. Just think about stuff like the grammar when you have a breathing room for it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Have you considered asking the community here, if anybody would like to be your editor for free (at least at first)?

Honestly, I would offer myself, if I wasn't swamped with work and barely have enough time to PLAY the games I like, but maybe you can find someone with a bit more of leisure time.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Have you considered asking the community here, if anybody would like to be your editor for free (at least at first)?

Honestly, I would offer myself, if I wasn't swamped with work and barely have enough time to PLAY the games I like, but maybe you can find someone with a bit more of leisure time.
Not a bad idea. I would offer myself as well. But im fully aware that my English is not up to par. Im sure there is someone willing to dig in though.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes