VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.1.9.5] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: (1.28GB)

Squashed Download - PC (202MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well that escalated quickly..i do believe alot of people will be picking up their jaws from the floor after how this update starts....hehehehehee...it came out of nowhere and smacked ya upside the head like the lust-shovel of ecstasy!!
update was short..to the point..and gives people what they have been waiting for..sort of..LOL

Reactions: CSNRC and pim0

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Didn't expect an update this soon, but I'll definitely take it, haha, time to DL and play :p

I sure do hope for more content with Alice soon, I kinda connected with her the most from these 3 new residents, she's lovely and pretty and I'm protective of her :) But I sure would like to have more of MC 's (ex?)girlfriend too, damn she hot :p

Okay wow, I was hoping we'd get more of Alice in near future, but I didn't expect that to happen NOW, in this update, maybe in next update or two, haha, but I'm definitely not complaining. Though I wasn't expecting quite THIS though, and I actually would want things to proceed at a good pace between MC and Alice, not too slow but not too fast either, I really like her a lot, she and Liv are my favorite ones here :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
better way: become a patron :cool:

"PixelsLab" deserves all the support.

We all know that supporting devs is good, if they deserve it.
But money is short for many of us, we can't support every dev whose game we like.

So, what no one needs is people who think they have to preach to us every fucking time somebody mentions a new update.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is someone working on the new version mac links? All but the 2+hour option are down. Not being a smartass here, really asking.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
We all know that supporting devs is good, if they deserve it.
But money is short for many of us, we can't support every dev whose game we like.

So, what no one needs is people who think they have to preach to us every fucking time somebody mentions a new update.
many of us have no money - unfortunately ...
But many others can support.
I appeal to them :)
good devs need all the support

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
hmmm...could it be that there are parts of the scene missing? It takes me from the "cigarette talk" with the older sis right to the point where she leaves the ping pong table angrily. Can't be right really.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
hmmm...could it be that there are parts of the scene missing? It takes me from the "cigarette talk" with the older sis right to the point where she leaves the ping pong table angrily. Can't be right really.
Yeh, same here. It suddenly jumped to the ping pong table.

EDIT: Random scene jump and kidfucking and thats all there is in the update ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Reactions: morpheusahrms

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v.0.1.9.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
so we went from MC dream scene to another dream scene, hopeing that after that there isnt going to be another scene for the mother, still the story is good so far, looking forward to more, maybe non dream stuff.

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Well i hope nothing important happened in that dream sequence cuz after bout five minutes of horrible engrish inane babel i got super bored and clicked through all that nonsense until MC woke up. Like nails on a chalkboard reading that bath scene. I know translation is tough and expensive, but this story needs a better translator. Hope next update is more in the real world of the game's characters and less just the MC daydreaming.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes