VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Its very linear but overall a decent game with original looking characters (save for Aunt Kira but I'm not complaining the translation is a bit rough but not impossible and I have dug through far worse.

Reactions: wolfwelp

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
It seems I boarded the wrong ship.
Not really. Piracy serves two purposes - it is "free" advertising to those who will pay for the content anyway, and it is "free" content to those who wouldn't. This goes double for adult content, since Patreon won't list those in search functions. This is the only form of advertising many of these games get. Most of the developers behind the games found here are able to make enough on the people who pay for content, and those people found their games through sites like these.

Many of us pay for content, or paid for content when we could afford it, and even those who don't may someday decide "well, I've been riding free for years, maybe I should toss them a few bucks." Piracy is only an problem if people take a side - either that everyone should pay or that no one should pay. As long as it is free-to-play and available to pay it is Capitalism at its finest!

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well i get to picture end of version 1.8a, is that ment for the last update or there is even more stuffs.... ? ? Is that end of game for this update or.... ? Becouse on first page where you download game, there says version
[v0.1.9.5 ????? Soo Did i played all contenent of the game or i dont see all contenent of the game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I seem to remember that there use to be a few other tags for this game but they are gone now. Oh well I guess that's what enable dev mode renpy is for. Edit ages relations and edit out some other stuff. Pity there isn't a lewd patcher for all of the content that was gutted.

The older sister and liv scene was pretty hot and the younger sisters scene was pretty good as well.

Also got to see a little bit of that red head from the menu scene this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Thank good friends for great suggestions, a buddy of mine recommended me this game and im glad i listened!
I like the direction of the story, there are not enough VN with mystery in them and as a fan of the genre i have to say im pleasantly surprised with the game. The renders are great and all the girls are drop dead gorgeous, i just love their unique and colorful personalities it makes me feel invested and hungry for more of their dark secrets.
Keep up the great work, im looking forward to more content!​

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is some of the most nonsensical writing I have ever seen. Adding in a complete asshole for a lead isn't helping.

Sep 1, 2018
I love this game so far. Usually this shitty English would make me loose patience, but my curiosity wins out. I want to know what's going on. In other words, I'm intrigued. If they could fix the English as well, then this would be really awesome. So please, do that! Someone has clearly put a lot of work into this, come up with an original story, good character designs, interesting back stories, etc, and then it's very sad to see that it might fail due to people being put of by a crappy translation. There's clearly more to this game, than many others run of the mill lewd-games.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Guys, please, do we even have save files?

We need to really start over again, from the beggining, this is unreal.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
love that we finally got to see her boobs, been wanting that since the little teaser through the hair in the first part of the game. Great body. Now im just waiting to see some of that really cute redhead whos been on the start screen for a while now.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Ho-holy shit, as I saw once on the internet this game not only exceeded my expectations, it took it to a romantic dinner and then proceeded to fuck the shit out my expectations. It the sky rocketed to the list of my favorite games on this site.
Quick question though, did you take some inspiration from the Grisaia series?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I still dont get it. Up to the previous update it was a nice game, but the last 2 updates make it a great shitshow. I have really no idea whats happening. Maybe I am to stupid to understand. It is switching time, reality and dream (i guess) without any factors that help to understand where or when you are.

Currently its just a bunch of scenes that dont seem to interact with another in any meaningful way ...

Reactions: Kaldapas

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I would say it is mostly suffering by the updates being 5 minutes long.

If the previous update was together with the pedophilia and the guture next one that I guess will continue the story, there would be some more continuity in it, instead of "Here a flashback. Here fuck a kid. Here you are back to reality" separated by one month(?) each.
About of the size of the updates. If you consider updates short, wait a little longer and play, I have never hidden the size of the update, I write in advance how many words and images will be in the update. And if you do not like the story, then do not play at all. I do not stand over you with a stick and do not beat if you do not play my game. The next update will also be with a flashback and then another, but then a direct story will follow. If I don’t show them now then there will be even more problems and questions.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes