VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Quick question though, did you take some inspiration from the Grisaia series?
No, I unfortunately, have not yet looked.
and the constant use of "M!" (What's the deal with that by the way?)
It's like “Hm...” I use it quite often in my life. Sounds weird?
Oh, before I finish, I can't say that I agree staying at the distance is a good idea when the opponent has a weapon with a bigger reach than you (as MC claimed), though. :p
Here he meant, that he would be able to exhaust the enemy thanks to the skill, and at close range even one blow could kill him.

@Dreadder @whereislotion @hameleona @Synnerai Thank you so much for the review!

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
So, I've finished version 0.1.9.5, and I've got to say I quite enjoyed it. But it is a little disappointing that no real sex scene has happened after all of this. Because while not even a single in-game day has passed, so many things have happened, yet no real romance yet.

Oh and I was wondering why this game had no walkthrough, but honestly, having finished up the this version, I don't think I've seen any important choice that mattered, whatsoever. Be it with grabbing Katie's hand or dodging, be it winning both pingpong games, losing the second one, or losing the first one, or be it kissing Alice or not. I don't think so far any of these choices mattered at all. And I've skipped all the scenes each time to see if anything changed, and very few things did with these choices.

Reactions: PixelsLab

SnowyLuna

Oct 6, 2018
Whew, I just finished 0.1.9.5 and I know that I'm not good with English but dang it's actually hard to understand what is going on with the plot. I have to read this discussion forum to understand what happened to the story. But bouy, all the characters have unsettling past. I'm looking forward to the next update.

U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.2, updated OP and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.2] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: (1.3GB)

Squashed Download - PC (207MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm, do I need to restart? I played from the last version and everytime I try to load a save it goes back to the main screen.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
one thing dev story was far from version 0.2 so why u quoted version 0.2 again

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Hmm, do I need to restart? I played from the last version and everytime I try to load a save it goes back to the main screen.
Before you get here the game goes through a few hands. Someone adds something or changes, and therefore the problem with saves. Nobody complains on the Patreon. And I do not suggest you download there, just a guess.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Renders are excellent, not sure why he would drop in quality so not sure what you meant with "Renders are decent still" ?
Of course the story continues where it ended last time. I am sure things will make more sense not long from now.

Replayed. Update was quick, glad the story is continuing. Renders are decent still.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes