VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I was simply explaining why the man might be confused about the story.
Yes, you just used the accusatory tone.
I would say it is mostly suffering by the updates being 5 minutes long.
This is not an assumption, it is an accusation wrapped in an assumption.

If the previous update was together with the pedophilia
Here fuck a kid.
This is fucked up. Yes, I know that mod warned not to discuss this issue, but generally it is a crime charge.

I always try to hint why she has such an image. I guess I’m a really bad text writer and did not cope with the task. Although at the beginning of the game write: “This is Alice, maybe she doesn’t look like the most beautiful girl on earth, but soon everything changes, and she will blossom. Now it is like a chrysalis, which will soon turn into a butterfly, and it is for you to decide what she will become.” So it will be clearer? And if you think that I am breaking the law, then contact the police.

And yes, Alice is copied from a real girl, she is 28 years old and she has a height of 138 centimeters. And yes, she jumps on the bed and sometimes behaves not very mature, but that's why she was remembered and therefore I added such a character to the game. Only my friend behaves like that because it’s fun, but Alice isn’t.

"waaaah dont answer to me when I say you are lying because I will run out of shit to say and will have to quote a mod on a completely irrelevant matter waaaah:'("
No, this is a hint why he won't answer you. Because they have already cleaned messages on the topic “Alice” twice and most likely will soon give bans. Probably, I should have kept silent, but I could not.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Just stumbled upon this game. All I can say is that the story is quite compelling and original, slightly disturbing; but I'm curious to see where the story goes. Hopefully it lightens up on gore. I'll keep an eye out for the next update.

Reactions: pim0 and PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Fucked up indeed.
Did I translate the message incorrectly? If I have somehow offended you, then I apologize, I'm just trying to protect my game. Plus, I remember you liked the game, perhaps an update with Alice seemed to be too unexpected. Excuse me.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Did I translate the message incorrectly? If I have somehow offended you, then I apologize, I'm just trying to protect my game. Plus, I remember you liked the game, perhaps an update with Alice seemed to be too unexpected. Excuse me.
Sure no problem.

Reactions: PixelsLab
May 7, 2017
Hey @PixelsLab, since the consciousness of the characters can apparently submerge themselves into other people's dreams, is this a process that comes from a reflex from certain characters (MC, Alice, etc.) or is it just the wants of the higher-ups in the mythos (Innana, and the image/construct of MC's girlfriend)?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, what to say about this game. The strongest part of the game seems to be the story, from which, I have to say, I get a really strong "Lost" vibe. The story may be somewhat confusing but I don't see that as a negative thing but an integral part of the story itself - it is one of those tales that start that way and slowly unwind until we finally get to the "oh shit, so THAT's what that was all about" moment. At least that's how I see it but in order to confirm that, we''l have to see how it all plays out through the rest of the updates.

Personally, I would prefer to have more influence on the MC's actions, since there were quite a few moments where I really disagreed with his choices but then again, that's how the author decided to tell the tale. In that particular aspect I'd say that the game is more of a graphic novel (with a few minor choices) than an actual virtual novel - at least so far.

The girls are beautiful and their characters interesting. My personal favourite is definitely Katie, due to her slim figure, beautiful face and eyes, style and even her "tough on the outside" attitude. I find Maria beautiful as well but I do find her tits way to big for my taste, though I'm pretty sure I'm in minority when it comes to that. ;) As for Alice, she is cute but even though I am aware of her age, I still can't really get over her loli appearance enough to find her sexy - again just a personal preference, I suppose. As for Inanna, it's definitely a toss up between her and Katie when it comes to the most beautiful character appearance-wise in my opinion, so I can't wait to see more of her.

As for the English used, I strongly disagree with folks saying it's bad. It's not perfect and while you can see the author isn't a native speaker, mainly due to some strange sentence forming and the constant use of "M!" (What's the deal with that by the way?), it is completely understandable and far from bad. The author may want to find a proofreader to polish it up a bit but in truth, it's perfectly serviceable as it is.

So, in conclusion, I'm really interested to see where the story will take us and I will be keeping my eye on this one, hoping we'll get to dominate the hell out of Katie sooner or later. ;)

Oh, before I finish, I can't say that I agree staying at the distance is a good idea when the opponent has a weapon with a bigger reach than you (as MC claimed), though. :p

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
This is not your standard wannabe rpg with lots of nonsense sex scenes spread around; presentation made like a visual novel (like many others)

This game looks more like an interactive novel, and a very good one i must add. It have a VERY GOOD plot. No i didn't meant boobs while writing 'plot' it have a real plot, it makes you wonder on the things happening in game...you will fail to understand wtf is going on for a long while. You'll say 'ahh, now i get it' but you'll be wrong, i liked how that felt. Game kept ME excited, not just my boy.

Play/Watch it; highly suggested. It is Supernatural tv show+Adult game.

Only thing i can call a downside is some broken English used in here and there (My native lang. is not English but still can see that easily)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR: It is not about your preferences/fetishes on sexuality or your expectations on an adult game, it is a very good sucky fucky creepy interactive novel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is still too long to read: Play it -_-

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
@PixelsLab I give it to you - you made a cool story. Good balance between mystery and reveals. Cool characters. Some decent sex scenes. I really want to know what comes next. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next update.
PS: Has anyone won the ping-pong game against the little sister? I'm pretty certain I loose by script.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
@PixelsLab I give it to you - you made a cool story. Good balance between mystery and reveals. Cool characters. Some decent sex scenes. I really want to know what comes next. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to the next update.
PS: Has anyone won the ping-pong game against the little sister? I'm pretty certain I loose by script.
Yep, i won, but apparently you're not supposed to. Best scene is if you loose.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
How did I not find this VN earlier? There are some things I would prefer to be different, yes, like a lack of choice and it could use better English, but how can I not like it? The renders are one of the best in any VN I had a pleasure to read. And it's mostly thanks to the renders, that I got invested in the story in the first place. Then the whole "mystery and interesting character personalities and backstories" kicked in and I can't wait for the next update. XD I usually can't pay attention to a lot of VNs, because it's just a ton of unnecessary text and a still image of an average looking character, but this one is not the case. The characters both read good and look even better. Thanks PixelsLab. :)

P.S. I know English is not your native language (mine neither), but there are many mistakes (like usage of words that mean something different than they should, misspelling, wrong sentence structure, etc.). It can sometimes get confusing and I have to read some parts twice. It's no biggie, but it hurts the otherwise very nearly perfect VN, in my opinion. ;-) On the other hand, since it's not finished yet, at some point of the development, it's gonna probably get looked at.

paulmall

Dec 9, 2017
well version 2.0 is out... any ideia when the game will get a link here or something like that?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Foof! I'm finally done with the second chapter!
It turned out to be twice bigger than the first one and three times bigger than I expected it to be. Now, I had to increase the size, otherwise there would be too many questions about our characters' actions and motivation. Also I wanted to describe the mystical part of my story in more detail. Right now I'm not planning next chapters to be so big. The plot will go straight up, maybe with some derailments. Thus, I think, the third chapter will be more like the first one. And now when we know the characters well, I hope the chemistry between them will look much more interesting, and we'll left the mystical and gloomy side of the story in the background for a while.

Now, about the updates.
I liked making small updates, what I didn't like is exact deadlines and the size of the updates.
I never make it on time! No matter what I do and how hard I'm trying, I just can't. And there's a problem with the size, too. Sometimes I find it just shameful to release the update that would take you like five minutes to look at. Even if I've spent two weeks creating it. Plus, right now I have to do the things I must do, not what I want. So, instead of writing the dialogues, I'm making the scenes. Instead of making the scenes, I'm working with the sound, or in Photoshop, and so on. All this really messes up my pace of work. That is why I've decided to abolish the deadlines and increase the size of each update. Next updates are going to be three or four times bigger.
So, what is it going to look like?
40$ patrons will receive the link to the next update files.
20$ patrons will receive demo versions just like it was before. 0.2.1, 0.2.2 versions, etc.
10$ patrons will receive 0.2.3 when it's done + Extra content that I'm going to add to each chapter starting with the next one.
Extra content is additional scenes of sexual nature that have no influence on the general plot.

Right now that's all what I had to say.
Thank you for your support and help!
P.S
. I'm also planning to edit a few things in first two chapters. So if you didn't like anything, you've got the chance to change it by contacting me.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Hey @PixelsLab, since the consciousness of the characters can apparently submerge themselves into other people's dreams, is this a process that comes from a reflex from certain characters (MC, Alice, etc.) or is it just the wants of the higher-ups in the mythos (Innana, and the image/construct of MC's girlfriend)?
Yes, Alice and MC can submerge themselves into people's dreams. But what we saw before version 0.1.9.5 was not a dream. It was a kind of space, directly connected with Inanna. What is this place - a spoiler. The key to this place was the flowers that Alice handed out at the beginning of the game. Without them, Kate and Maria would be difficult to get there. And what is important, MC should have got there without a flower on the first night on the island, but something went wrong. Therefore, Inanna acted through Alice.
Can MC travel around this place? Yes, no problem. When Liv created the door for Kate, she used the power of MC.
In this place, they can create everything they want, but have a different degree of influence on it. MC and Alice can create almost anything they want, including almost living dolls, and, for example, Kate was able to create only a basement, a place that she is very familiar with, but even she could not control. If it were not for MC, she could sit there bound for quite some time, which would also affect her psyche.
About dreams. Alice and MC can look into other people's dreams, but this requires a small meditative ritual. Very easy ritual. But to influence someone else's dream is much more difficult, for this you need a lot of experience that MC doesn’t have. But yes, they can just see a dream, but they don’t take part in it.
Thanks for the question! I hope I answered it in sufficient detail. If you have any more questions, please write.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes