VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Zendicar

Jul 3, 2017
odd follow up, the game starts at 0-5, at 0-7 he says i win but it dosent end

Update: i feel really dumb. the score was starting at 4 so if you just lose the first round you end up with a 1-4 win

Last edited:
Reactions: PixelsLab

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
think I will wait to see if they is a fix for saves if not will pass on this game as not replaying it from start. if the dev cant fix it so saves can be loaded on each update then what is the point playing the game incase this happens again with the next update and the update down the load. sad as this is a epic game. fix your shit dev :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MadCore
U

User_10739

My save from Sep 25th loaded fine and I just skipped forward real quick to catch up.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I downloaded this version now and some saves do not work. I open my version - they work. Funny, but not my problem.
think I will wait to see if they is a fix for saves if not will pass on this game as not replaying it from start. if the dev cant fix it so saves can be loaded on each update then what is the point playing the game incase this happens again with the next update and the update down the load. sad as this is a epic game. fix your shit dev :)
Why should I correct the mistakes of others? I repeat, what is laid out here may be something different from my version. (Sometimes people add their links or something else) Most likely someone is using a different version of renpy. (Not sure what the problem is) I switched to renpy 7.1.0 on version 0.1.8b of the game, then there could be problems with saves. But not now!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sn1g

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I wanted to share in the free access an already edited version, but OK.
Whose saves does not work , if you are not difficult to download and check out my version. And please write it works or not. And at the same time ping-pong check, if not difficult. Because I have no problems with him.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Whose saves does not work , if you are not difficult to download and check out my version. And please write it works or not. And at the same time ping-pong check, if not difficult. Because I have no problems with him.
Works like a charm, thanks.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Can confirm that saves from the previous version do not work.
Did you download this version? Or pirated?
dev it stuck on ping pong with katie 0-30 but its not moving forward
Same question. If yes, then try to boot a little early somewhere at the moment when the MC enters the room.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018

Well i guess he used the "f95" version. o0

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I'm still not sure what the fuck is happening in this game. Even so I really enjoy it for some reason xD

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Well i guess he used the "f95" version. o0
OK. Look, the F95 is a pirate site. Incredibly cool, but still the pirate site. I myself post free versions here. 0.1, 0.1.7 and in the future 0.2b. All the rest is laid out by other people, and these people download them from other sites. It suits me because in return I get a bunch of feedback. But you need to understand that these games pass through third parties. Most likely the game was unzipped and then archived again. And in this update, or in the previous one there was an error. Not mine. Because everything works for me. Therefore, I posted my version. Please try it and tell me if your saves is working.

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Im sorry Pixelslab...i didnt mean to be a douche.

English is not my first language, so i might have sounded way to rude.

im sry rly.
What do you mean rude? Everything that you wrote is logical and not grossly rough. I just tried to explain the problem.(y)

Reactions: ju1zzed
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes