VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Latest update flowed really well and dialogue is fast and smooth... Love the tension between MC and eldest daughter.

Thank you very much!

If this problem is solved, I would like to know if you like the latest update? I changed the dialogues a little bit, made them faster. How is the second chapter? Worse first or better?

Edwardacly

Nov 29, 2017
i have to say, a few updates ago when MC found Kate covered in blood inside a cell i was pretty skeptic of where was the story going but by the end of chapter 2 it all fits together better and better.

Good job, cant wait to see were this is going.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
@PixelsLab
Making an ongoing list of small stuff I saw while playing.

Where Inanna hugs Alice she says: But you has come as a huge surprise for me.
Should probably be: But you have come as a huge surprise for me.

At the police scene Green still has a Cyrillic name at one place.

David and the MC in front of the police: Torturing? Seriously?
should probably be: Torture? Seriously? (somebody who didn't learn English by himself may explain why)

At the same scene: If you really has been following me, you should now that I can't leave.
Should be: If you really have been following me, you should know that I can't leave.

When going to the car: Humility's never been your strong suit.
Should be: Humility has never been your strong suit.

In the car: Give me your phone before I ripped it from your arms attached.
Should be: Give me your phone before I ripped it from your arms.
Or needs a total rework. Currently it makes no sense as a sentence.

So, besides that - cool renders, you have a real eye for scenes - angles, framing, lights... really good. I don't think I have mentioned that before.
I do wonder, tho... will this be a game or just a novel? The story is interesting enough to keep me interested even if there is no game attached to it - I'm just curious.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I was starting to really like this game but IMHO has "jumped the shark", and reminds me of why I stopped caring about Dual Family with all of its metaphysical BS and lengthy dialogue!

Reactions: bigpenniser

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
Saves work fine,
really interesting story, its unfortunately a hard turn between the last scene and the new stuff, i didnt see the right flow.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I like games that you have not the slightest idea of what's going to happen.
I'm still not sure what the fuck is happening in this game. Even so I really enjoy it for some reason xD
You can read a summary from @L7Bear. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it as clear as is the summer sun...

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
@PixelsLab
Making an ongoing list of small stuff I saw while playing.

Where Inanna hugs Alice she says: But you has come as a huge surprise for me.
Should probably be: But you have come as a huge surprise for me.

At the police scene Green still has a Cyrillic name at one place.

David and the MC in front of the police: Torturing? Seriously?
should probably be: Torture? Seriously? (somebody who didn't learn English by himself may explain why)

At the same scene: If you really has been following me, you should now that I can't leave.
Should be: If you really have been following me, you should know that I can't leave.

When going to the car: Humility's never been your strong suit.
Should be: Humility has never been your strong suit.

In the car: Give me your phone before I ripped it from your arms attached.
Should be: Give me your phone before I ripped it from your arms.
Or needs a total rework. Currently it makes no sense as a sentence.

So, besides that - cool renders, you have a real eye for scenes - angles, framing, lights... really good. I don't think I have mentioned that before.
I do wonder, tho... will this be a game or just a novel? The story is interesting enough to keep me interested even if there is no game attached to it - I'm just curious.
It's really cool! I saved everything and fix it!

@PixelsLab
I plan to give about 2-4 choices per chapter. I can not do more - not enough time. Now it is a small election, but for now it is the beginning of the story. They will be more important further. Maybe when I save up for a normal videocard I can do more, but this is not soon.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
It's really cool! I saved everything and fix it!

I plan to give about 2-4 choices per chapter. I can not do more - not enough time. Now it is a small election, but for now it is the beginning of the story. They will be more important further. Maybe when I save up for a normal videocard I can do more, but this is not soon.
Thanks for the information and keep up the great work.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I hope some of the choices include Maria, she is my favourite by far :geek:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
So many flashbacks and dream scenes, let the player have some time to get to know these characters in between those scenes, haha.

Other than that, this game is VERY interesting. The creator obviously put a lot of thought in the plot and its characters and the art is very good, imo.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any walktrough, I don't seem to get the search engine to obey my commands. Trying to search within the thread but ending up searching through the entire site.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes