VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

lookylookman

Jul 12, 2017
How come this game doesn't go into the Front Page? BTW did the dev planning on making multiple endings?

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

It remains approximately 24-36 hours of rendering. It turned out while 62+ images, maybe something will change, until I decided. Plus I redid about 20 images due to the change of the plot. 8 of them are very high quality nsfw content with a new character. I'll post them later in a separate post. This is a minor character which I really, really liked. This is a mixture of “Maria”, “Katie” and “Liv”. In my opinion turned out straight "Wow!". Later, tell your own opinion when you see her. It’s a pity that I can’t add her to the story and create content with it ... I thought about it for a couple of days, nothing came to mind. Damn sorry!
Version 0.2.2 - this is pure Adult content. I still think do to make scene dependent on your decisions or not. So you can see seven different scenes. On the one hand, this is good, variety and the like, on the other hand, its creation will take a very long time, and I rarely release updates. Plus, not everyone will rerun the game three or four times to watch all the scenes. Such is my dilemma. If someone has an opinion on this, write.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Got ya covered. Here is a compressed version based on Pixellabs link. It is prepatched with extended variable viewer and invisible textbox though as that's how i play the game.
Link 208MB:
Thank You!

playing my port?
View attachment 184567
just hit the buttons (now they are actually buttons and are better visible, touchable than in the previous port).
Wow Have you added touchscreen use? This is really cool! (y)

Reactions: the66 and EvilChef

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
How come this game doesn't go into the Front Page?
I just saw that the main now has links to games. Probably my game is too small to get there. Or it does not fit the format. Or is it simply unworthy...:cry:
BTW did the dev planning on making multiple endings?
Yes, I plan for each character two or three endings. Plus, the main ending. Something like the ending in Fallout 1, 2, NV. Or small scenes with each character, showing how they will live after the story. But it is still difficult to implement.

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Anyone who is not difficult to go please click on the link and vote for your favorite character. It will help me a lot! So far, quite interesting results have been obtained there.

Reactions: Hadgar and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Voting is still ongoing, but we already have an absolute favorite! And hardly anything can shake her position. Katie gets the first placeboth for her character and for her appearance! Frankly, for me it turned out to be a complete surprise that the odds turned out to be so big. I expected her to be in the top three, but this is ... Wow!
Voting continues
, you can choose your favorite characters and what you like best about them. Thanks to everyone who has already voted! You helped me a lot.
Thanks to everyone who has expressed his opinion on the account of the Adult-scene. I decided not to make it dependent on your previous decisions. Instead, I’ll make 2 selections in the scene itself. So it seems to me better.
P.S. Picture in 4K, if you suddenly want to download it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Voting is still ongoing, but we already have an absolute favorite! And hardly anything can shake her position. Katie gets the first placeboth for her character and for her appearance! Frankly, for me it turned out to be a complete surprise that the odds turned out to be so big. I expected her to be in the top three, but this is ... Wow!
Voting continues
, you can choose your favorite characters and what you like best about them. Thanks to everyone who has already voted! You helped me a lot.
Thanks to everyone who has expressed his opinion on the account of the Adult-scene. I decided not to make it dependent on your previous decisions. Instead, I’ll make 2 selections in the scene itself. So it seems to me better.
P.S. Picture in 4K, if you suddenly want to download it.
That vote was rigged, I demand a recount. #JusticeforAlice.

nokhai

May 4, 2018
mindblowing story indeed !
unconventional fantasy story usually ended being boring or losing track in the middle.

This kind storyline is simply out of the box.
Recomended for anyone who can appreciate story, really worthy for the time spent in this!

Reactions: PixelsLab

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello!
I left the city for 4 days. I hope you have not lost me. All this time the work was going on and render continued. So there will be no time delays. Today I will write the text for version 0.2.1. Tomorrow and the day after I will edit it and send it for translation. If you want to know how many images are ready you can see here. I update information every day.

I also created a Discord channel.
There we will be able to discuss the game and not only. I will also upload a render that is not included in the game itself. Join, it will be interesting!

Thanks Patrons for supporting me this month. I will soon write a video explaining why I need a new CPU. Something like this

P.S. Just passed ping pong in his game. Lost to Alice twice. :-( Why make mini-games so complicated?

Added Discord link to OP.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Well I patroned. It looks like the author/dev is having hardware issues though, from their patreon posts.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi Hi! So this month and this year ends, but I still have not published an update. So, I brought some news. At the moment, version 0.2.3 + Extra (37 images) has been completely rendered, but the text is only ready for version 0.2.1 (already sent for translation). Now I will focus entirely on the text and plan to release an update before the end of the year.
In total, in version 0.2.3 there will be approximately 200 images. There will be one memory (I know that many hate them, but we cannot do without it yet). And there will be one adults scene. It is huge - 80 images, three options. Very beautiful scene, one of the most beautiful in the game. I advise you to see all three options, they are worth it.
Version 0.2.5 will be available in the first days of the new year. I will have seven days off, so I have to be in time.
Until the end of the year I want to publish all the wallpapers for a desktop related to the survey of the most popular characters. Today will be Liv and her third place. Will Maria and Inanna.
I also wanted to release a small New Year episode, but I do not have time yet. I will release it with version 0.2.5.

Thanks to everyone who is waiting for the continuation and those who support me!!!

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

Liv - third place 4K wallpaper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alice - second place 4K wallpaper

Katie - first place 4K wallpaper

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes