VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Great graphics and music, but a very confusing story - at least so far. As soon as I will have understood the story, I will know better wether I like this game or think it's just weird - the box with the cat is still closed... ;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
so saves from 1.9.5 are fucked?
my saves just took me back to the menu
Same here all my saves return me tp main menu
The solution to your problem.

I downloaded this version now and some saves do not work. I open my version - they work. Funny, but not my problem.
Why should I correct the mistakes of others? I repeat, what is laid out here may be something different from my version. (Sometimes people add their links or something else) Most likely someone is using a different version of renpy. (Not sure what the problem is) I switched to renpy 7.1.0 on version 0.1.8b of the game, then there could be problems with saves. But not now!
I wanted to share in the free access an already edited version, but OK.
Whose saves does not work , if you are not difficult to download and check out my version. And please write it works or not. And at the same time ping-pong check, if not difficult. Because I have no problems with him.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
@Kasey your compressed version needs to be updated to the official v.20 posted by @PixelsLab or we will continue to see saves don't work messages.
Got ya covered. Here is a compressed version based on Pixellabs link. It is prepatched with extended variable viewer and invisible textbox though as that's how i play the game.
Link 208MB:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Got ya covered. Here is a compressed version based on Pixellabs link. It is prepatched with extended variable viewer and invisible textbox though as that's how i play the game.
Link 208MB:
Thank you, added to OP.

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes