VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Any news for episode 3 release date? The story got so much more interesting than i thought it would be than episode 1. ut as far as i can see there is no options to choose from. Only next next next right?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
posted

I again did not calculate my strength. Today I gave version 0.2.2 for translation. Translation promised either tomorrow or next week on Tuesday. This is understandable, the New Year is very close. Spread version 0.2.2 makes little sense - all content in version 0.2.3. In general, I will post version 0.2.3 + Extra next year, as soon as I can. Let me remind you that this update is for $ 10 + patreon. If you unsubscribe from me this month from me, then I will give you a link to download in private messages. It will be honest.
For the rest of the patrions. Version 0.2.5 will appear early next year. Most have already been rendered. I just need time to work with text and photo editor, and find sounds, and finalize the translation.
I apologize for not fulfilling the promise again. I will work on the game on December 31 and in the evening 1. I will try to catch up!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
The developer contacted and asked to remove the picture so do not be offended and wait for it to hold it on the Patreona, he needs your financial support.

Reactions: GhostPhil

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PixelsLab 22:09

Hello! And you with the holidays! Yes, I can make a transfer within 2-3 days. It will cost 3,500 rubles.

Wait...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just tried playing TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.2-pc and discovered i couldn't use my saves no biggie I figgered I just start fresh.
then i get to the table tennis game again no biggy i know how to play it for a full win, half win or even a full loose.
however seems the game has forgotten how to play since the first serve was the win for me and the first point to me.
and yet instead of reporting it as 0-1 to me it says its 0-5 to me. which means each win after counts up from five and sudenly i have a none winable infinate game of Table Tennis only way to end it is to loose the first round against Kattie and win the fist game against Alice. did the game get changed or is it just me getting this when playing????

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
The author in Discord said that he would post the game as soon as he received the translation of the text into English. He is from Russia, so he is critically critical of English dubbing.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
The developer said that he would post an update when he received an English translation. Cross your fingers because the developer already had problems with translations he even had to edit him additionally

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
No idea when the update would pop up, but I'm definitely ready when it does happen, I definitely miss Liv and Alice, but also Katie and Maria too :p
Well it remains to wait exactly as much time as the developer translator will take time to translate

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well it remains to wait exactly as much time as the developer translator will take time to translate
Yeah I know, the update will pop up when it's finished, I know, was just saying that I'm more than ready for it when it does pop up :)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
No idea when the update would pop up, but I'm definitely ready when it does happen, I definitely miss Liv and Alice, but also Katie and Maria too :p
I am glad that you have maintained interest, given the fact that there have been no updates for a long time.
If I don’t die, there will be an update today.
Screensaver third chapters. If anyone is interested.
ch03.jpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am glad that you have maintained interest, given the fact that there have been no updates for a long time.
If I don’t die, there will be an update today.
Screensaver third chapters. If anyone is interested.
View attachment 221558
Of course, the story's setting is one of the best mystery/supernatural stories out here in my opinion and it's very intriguing, and what's also great is that you never really know just what exactly is going on in the story, just when you think you've figured it out, something new happens and makes you go like "what the...?", haha :)
And I just love Liv, she's such a gorgeous dark beauty, damn sexy figure, and I also love Alice, the beautiful loli (although I'd normally prefer Oppai lolis, but there's nothing wrong with Alice at all), they're my top 2 actually :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello! Finally, and update!
It was long.
Very, very long.…
The delay is entirely my fault. When the update was almost ready, I wouldn't like the text and I started deleting the excess. As a result, I deleted almost half of the text, which makes me happy. It was rubbish and I'm glad I got rid of it. But because of this, I delayed the release of the update, and frankly, without unnecessary dialogue update turned out to be quite short. Only 5,000 words. But the text became easy, and I'm glad. The Adult-scene was particularly affected. I suddenly realized that people during erotic "classes" are not very talkative: -) so I removed all unnecessary. Now the text is short and concise, enjoy the images, not unnecessary dialogues!
Oh yeah! In the adult scene, look at all three choices. They are quite different and beautiful. I tried hard.

On account of the "Extras" for 10$ Patrons. It has a choice, be careful with it, you can see what you do not like.
I'm still a novice game developer and it's hard for me to appreciate the scale of the work, but it was a good experience that will help me in the future. Thanks to everyone who supported me at this time!
Another point. When I have delays I start to communicate less with people. I feel ashamed about the delays and try to release the update as soon as possible. But this time I didn't seem to disappear for long, just the last few days. If I didn't answer someone, I'm sorry. If you write to me now I will be happy to answer you!
Whats new?
156 Images + 37 (Extra)
5,000 Words.
11 Sounds.

I edited the bugs in the text of the previous update that the person under the nickname "hameleona" pointed out. Thanks for his help!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Of course, the story's setting is one of the best mystery/supernatural stories out here in my opinion and it's very intriguing, and what's also great is that you never really know just what exactly is going on in the story, just when you think you've figured it out, something new happens and makes you go like "what the...?", haha :)
And I just love Liv, she's such a gorgeous dark beauty, damn sexy figure, and I also love Alice, the beautiful loli (although I'd normally prefer Oppai lolis, but there's nothing wrong with Alice at all), they're my top 2 actually :p
Thanks for the review! I will continue to try to please you!:giggle:

mindblowing story indeed !
unconventional fantasy story usually ended being boring or losing track in the middle.

This kind storyline is simply out of the box.
Recomended for anyone who can appreciate story, really worthy for the time spent in this!
Thanks for the review!

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes