VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
there is many type of visual novels games and those dont always have gameplay, i actually prefer it this way, besides he is doing all the fucking work and barely making 260 dolars when there are many games devs that dont even deserve a fucking cent, this one deserves to be atleast at 1000 $ , hes doing such a good work while not getting almost shit so yea for me those kind of comment like the guys before you should be deleted, they are not even helpful.

Dude, I understand that you want to defend a game you enjoy, but maybe dial it down a bit. Of all the posts I've read here, your's was the least constructive and most insulting.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I agree. The last update was like ten days ago, so I didn't expect much. It's a common question: Which do people prefer? Frequent updates with less content or updates every four to six weeks with a lot more content?

Some people might like a new update only ten days after the last one with 47 new renders and limited advancement of the story. I personally prefer waiting four+ weeks between updates if it means when I download and play, there's a lot of new stuff.

But there's an easy solution! If the dev is going to release frequent updates with less content, I'll just wait a few updates before playing :).
Yeah, completely agree. The problem with the many interesting games right now is that sometimes I loose track of how fast a specific one updates, but like with fe. Fate of Irnia, it might really make more sense to wait for 3-4 updates before continuing a playthrough.

Well, the difference being that Irnia updates around once a month and offers even less new content than the updates here. ;)

vultron

May 19, 2018
This games plot is hilariously convoluted.

It just seems unnecessarily complex at times and certain conversations between characters seem to drag on for soooo long it gets to a points where even if you were reading the dialogue at first to follow the plot it eventually becomes just a chore to keep reading and the temptation to spam the space bar gets really strong. lol

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Don't want to pile on since I've never added my opinion before, but this "game" isn't really a game. It's a story book that you can read and click through, but there is zero interaction. Almost calls for a needed tag called storybook for uploads like this. I mean really this was classic tldr.

Reactions: Pagliano

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@Cur8t0r, @djkunn - Interesting point both. These types have always been co-mingled, but I agree a 'Linear VN' vs. a 'Choice-dependent VN' might be interesting. Don't know I'd care much in the end, but maybe a MOD can think about it? And I would lighten up a little, dj... But that's the zen part of me coming out :)

@PixelsLab - Keep up the good work. Out there or not, fan favorite or not, this may be one of the most interesting and immersive fantasy worlds I've tried to keep track of for quite a while. I applaud your efforts.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
also many people dont even know what VN stand for..... let me tell you "Visual Novel"
Then why do so many other games labeled VN like Cure My Addiction have a crap ton of interaction? I don't think "VN" is being used properly.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
lol so for you guys is okey to come here to trash talk a game? sorry but i dont think so, you can share your opinión with "respect" as i said before but you cant come here to insult someone who is putting so much efforth and time to make a game
2d0e683f7d0a0b27ac06b8c23335f453.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atmus

Mar 28, 2018
Then why do so many other games labeled VN like Cure My Addiction have a crap ton of interaction? I don't think "VN" is being used properly.
There is a tag for Kinetic Novel, but I don't know if its always used. Either because sometimes there are plans to add more interaction in the future, or simply because it just got missed as a tag.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Don't want to pile on since I've never added my opinion before, but this "game" isn't really a game. It's a story book that you can read and click through, but there is zero interaction. Almost calls for a needed tag called storybook for uploads like this. I mean really this was classic tldr.
i mean while yes it needs a Kinetic Novel tag i agree but this game fits the description of a visual novel perfectly

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
As I've said before, I really enjoy this story, there's plenty of mystery and supernatural stuff going on and I just love that kind of stuff. What I also like is that things we see in the story right now, might not be what they seem to be, and bit by bit things unravel but more questions emerge, I quite like that :p
I'm actually intrigued by Liv, MC's (ex?)girlfriend, like, who is she really and how they became to be a couple and all that, and just why exactly is she so important to him, what's the significance. Plus she's hot as hell and I wouldn't mind to have more of her ;P
But I'm also very intrigued by Alice, and it's been too long since her last appearance. Plus I get the feeling that she's the only one that actually understands him (well, only one on the island), they've got a similar past, they are very much alike. I'm personally not that into lolis, but Alice I wouldn't mind at all, she's cute as hell, and like I said, intriguing :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
As I've said before, I really enjoy this story, there's plenty of mystery and supernatural stuff going on and I just love that kind of stuff. What I also like is that things we see in the story right now, might not be what they seem to be, and bit by bit things unravel but more questions emerge, I quite like that :p
I'm actually intrigued by Liv, MC's (ex?)girlfriend, like, who is she really and how they became to be a couple and all that, and just why exactly is she so important to him, what's the significance. Plus she's hot as hell and I wouldn't mind to have more of her :heartcoveredeyes:
But I'm also very intrigued by Alice, and it's been too long since her last appearance. Plus I get the feeling that she's the only one that actually understands him (well, only one on the island), they've got a similar past, they are very much alike. I'm personally not that into lolis, but Alice I wouldn't mind at all, she's cute as hell, and like I said, intriguing :)
I agree, I was quite impressed with the story and what happens on this island. It is kind of creepy sometimes, but thinking about the fact that you are alone with 3 beauties on an island is really exciting :D
All the female characters look either hot or cute and I don't even mind the look of the MC.
This might be my second favourite mystery game after LaS :)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 127473
Overview:
The game tells a story about the young man who gets stuck on the deserted island with no communication with the outside world and doomed to aimlessly wait for an opportunity to get out. Everything changes when new visitors come to the island. After a few amusing and kind of juicy situations night falls together with some really weird dreams. At this moment we realize that the island isn't so simple as it seemed at first, and the funny story about relationship between the main character with newly arrived guests leads to a very serious story about each person having his own fears and secrets, and their choice might not always result in obvious consequences.​

Updated: 14-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

French Translation:

Downloads:
PC: - - - - -

Its bugs fix version what sex scenes in this game

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree, I was quite impressed with the story and what happens on this island. It is kind of creepy sometimes, but thinking about the fact that you are alone with 3 beauties on an island is really exciting :D
All the female characters look either hot or cute and I don't even mind the look of the MC.
This might be my second favourite mystery game after LaS :)
Yeah, the MC certainly looks better than most male MCs I've seen.
Haha, 3 beauties and only Maria MC has been a little sexual with and they didn't go all the way through, haha.
And the only vaginal sex scene was with "dream Liv" :p And that's all the sexual content we've had so far, but that's okay, the story itself is great and it's really that I'm here for, but I wouldn't say no to steamy moments, with all the girls, but I also want the real Liv on the island, see how that reunion would go with MC, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Its bugs fix version what sex scenes in this game
Not much, just 2 scenes, 1 in first chapter and 1 in second chapter, none after that if I recall right.
But it's more about the story and the mystery and supernatural stuff that keeps happening, and character development.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, the MC certainly looks better than most male MCs I've seen.
Haha, 3 beauties and only Maria MC has been a little sexual with and they didn't go all the way through, haha.
And the only vaginal sex scene was with "dream Liv" :p And that's all the sexual content we've had so far, but that's okay, the story itself is great and it's really that I'm here for, but I wouldn't say no to steamy moments, with all the girls, but I also want the real Liv on the island, see how that reunion would go with MC, haha :p
Well I don't like it when things happen too fast, so I am happy with how it is. And Maria might be one of my favourite MILFS because of her face and hair style. It is really beautiful! Alice is cute and a bit mysterious and I want to protect her. Her sister (forgot the name) is a bit tomboyish and that feels quite unique and I like her. Liv is just a bombshell and I like the fact that she is older than the MC. And the mysterious being is well self-explanatory :evilsmile::biggrin:

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I am enjoying this game, although I have to say, if the next instalment is non-interactive like this one and the one before, I will write this off as a lost cause. And that would be a real shame!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes