VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
If I had a shit load more money than I do debt/bills then I would be calling a bank to claim bankruptcy. The writing is so rich that I forgot that I was even playing an "adult game" and thought I was reading an interactive book/comic.
Same as that,

I totally omitted that from my post also as said, the grammar started very bad but improved.
Onward and Upward PixelsLab
Per Ardua

Reactions: PixelsLab

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
The story is just ..... !
idk if MC is going to get crazy or not but i am going crazy
the story is just .....!
there should be a warning at first post about it
ALRET u can get petty crazy
ps:i was kinda high playing it

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone explain what's going? i hypnotized a milf, choked her to stop her from wanting to fuck me, then had bath sex with a ghost/dream of a person that would kill me if i was off the island? Is it the translation which is making it so confusing? Aside from that, i cant wait for some action with that loli :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Phatez

Dec 2, 2017
why a drug ? our caveman ancestors would just bonk them over the head and take care of business instead lol
Well there is actually some debate on that, female were actually believed to be the primary selector of a partner or partners in some cultures, while in others it could have possibly fell to the elders of the tribe to pick good match ups for the future of the tribe and its continuing health(basing this styling off of current nomadic cultures). There could have even been a mutual interest one night stand match ups that follow a more native american selection style (-boy likes girl, girl likes boy, he comes to her wigwam that night assuming shes not otherwise occupied, and the tribe raises the resulting offspring together.) which I think makes the most sense based on human genetic selection based on perceived attractiveness(and scent) at different times of both male and female cycles (we clearly we meant to have at least two partners for both sexes.).

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Can someone explain what's going? i hypnotized a milf, choked her to stop her from wanting to fuck me, then had bath sex with a ghost/dream of a person that would kill me if i was off the island? Is it the translation which is making it so confusing? Aside from that, i cant wait for some action with that loli :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it as clear as is the summer sun...

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it as clear as is the summer sun...
OK, thanks for the explanation, I don't know how you found all this information. The plot sounds needlessly convoluted to me, or at least poorly explained.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

However, very good game. Good story and the english got a lot better as the story advanced (since, I assume, its different updates). The renders are also very good. I like it a lot.

Also holy fucking dayum Liv those abs :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: PixelsLab

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
OK, thanks for the explanation, I don't know how you found all this information. The plot sounds needlessly convoluted to me, or at least poorly explained.
No trick to it - I just played all the way through the 1.8.5 release. During the previous release (where the older sister is found covered in blood) there was a lot of unexplained weirdness. In the most recent release (where the older sister bathes and gets the blood off) the weirdness was pretty much explained.

Also, I kinda enjoy reality-bending strangeness like Twin Peaks, Donnie Darko, Existenz, 12 Monkeys, the works of H.P.Lovecraft, etc.

I get the impression that this is the weirdest the game is going to get. Like, in order for the game to make sense, there had to be a couple of releases that seemed to make no goddamn sense at all. For the most part it was clearly telegraphed that they were all being dosed with something by the flowers, and we should expect things to get weird for a while.

I'm looking forward to a return to (more or less) reality. Hopefully the dev won't make the mistake of "Lost" or "Twin Peaks The Return" and just go all weird and random for no reason. If you're going to break the rules of how reality works, it has to make sense to the viewer before the viewer loses faith that it will eventually make sense. The Intoxicating Flavor seems to be doing a pretty good job (in my opinion) of balancing the strange with the familiar.

The only thing that I really don't understand is why the older sister remembered being on the island, but doesn't remember the MC. I'm not sure if that is another piece of her puzzle, or just a mistake by the author.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No trick to it - I just played all the way through the 1.8.5 release. During the previous release (where the older sister is found covered in blood) there was a lot of unexplained weirdness. In the most recent release (where the older sister bathes and gets the blood off) the weirdness was pretty much explained.

Also, I kinda enjoy reality-bending strangeness like Twin Peaks, Donnie Darko, Existenz, 12 Monkeys, the works of H.P.Lovecraft, etc.

I get the impression that this is the weirdest the game is going to get. Like, in order for the game to make sense, there had to be a couple of releases that seemed to make no goddamn sense at all. For the most part it was clearly telegraphed that they were all being dosed with something by the flowers, and we should expect things to get weird for a while.

I'm looking forward to a return to (more or less) reality. Hopefully the dev won't make the mistake of "Lost" or "Twin Peaks The Return" and just go all weird and random for no reason. If you're going to break the rules of how reality works, it has to make sense to the viewer before the viewer loses faith that it will eventually make sense. The Intoxicating Flavor seems to be doing a pretty good job (in my opinion) of balancing the strange with the familiar.

The only thing that I really don't understand is why the older sister remembered being on the island, but doesn't remember the MC. I'm not sure if that is another piece of her puzzle, or just a mistake by the author.
She actually didnt remember being on the island, she says she was going to go on a trip there.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Unfortunately there will be no update this week. I do not have time to finish it. Because of the trip, I lost four days and cannot fill them in any way. I apologize for that.
In return, I will increase the sex scene by 10-12 images.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Unfortunately there will be no update this week. I do not have time to finish it. Because of the trip, I lost four days and cannot fill them in any way. I apologize for that.
In return, I will increase the sex scene by 10-12 images.
That would be 9.5 and we are still missing 9.0 right?

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes