VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As I said, I haven't played in ages because the updates are too slow for me but as I am not afraid of spoilers I read a few of the new comments and I noticed that a dead girl was mentioned. As a result of that I checked with the help of the gallery mod who it was and well I saw her model and I loved it so having her die in the game is a no-go for me whatever the reason is.

From what little I remember I wasn't a big fan of the story any way I mostly played because I liked the models also the game doesn't have a harem tag so that is another reason for me not to play.

But hey in the end I think the game will still have a place on my HD in the just for the gallery mod folder.
Yeah, if she is the one girl you liked most that sucks for you, on the other hand if dev needs it for story well you can not ask more of dev as make sure it is not an unfair choice or girl is very heavily build up in game just to make it over emotional. Well dev did not commit either of those sins, so it is what it is.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, somebody mentioned slow updates. About how long between updates?
Thanks very much
Cheers

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I almost forget how much I love this game due to a long time absence. Had to say this again: those amazing lighting, toning, modeling and renderings completely refine my taste in VNs. TIF is definitely at the top of my adult game rank(along with another very good game)
(Love PixelsLab(y)(y)(y))

Reactions: Real Kreten

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
im looking forward to the continuation of the game as the mc with variation of routes just plain goes a route with various the characters that is presented i just go what the heck are you doing (some of the choices you sadly get railroded into-no choice sends you into a path ) i wont spoil much, but if you are in love with someone then what the fudge are you doing

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

this games story becomes more and more -confusing- to put it mildly ...

the last update (ch5)was a wall of text thats leads to .. nothing
(playing ch6 now)

the mc becomes suddenly friendly with that inanna being , in a span of 3 conversation lines?
get to know hes being manipulated along with others on this island , gets to know his mother is around 360 yo -
and : "yeah whatever i dont care really"?
the whole "celestial blood" thing - not a simple reaction to this reveal at all...

this KN was really good at the beginning , but becomes boring reading matter

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0075_05.jpg

Hey! Hello everyone

I will not drag out for long. This post is about update 0.7.4. Sorry to delay him. I usually write before updates are released, but I've been working on the next updates. I have to choose what to spend your time on.

What new?
  • 84 images
  • 4100 words
As you can see, the update is small again. As I said, all updates to the end of the chapter will be like this.

I think the update came out interesting - a new character, a little lore, a little plot, a few answers, and new questions. Everything as you like. Well, or you don’t like it. But then why play this game?

There is nothing much to write. I'm currently working on a next update. Plus, when I get bored, I work on animations for future chapters, so as not to lose skills and time.

The only thing I don't like is the amount of content for patrons. I will try to fix this in the near future.

Thank you for your support! I hope you enjoy the update

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.3] Multi-Mod In-game walkthrough mod
-
Thanks - added to the OP.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
the mc becomes suddenly friendly with that inanna being , in a span of 3 conversation lines?
get to know hes being manipulated along with others on this island , gets to know his mother is around 360 yo -
and : "yeah whatever i dont care really"?
the whole "celestial blood" thing - not a simple reaction to this reveal at all...
MC have this mechanism that protect his mind. he quick to adapt and to calm down. so if he doesn t see and alternatives or solutions for problem, and information itself doesn t contradict his logic, he just accept it.

ps

i m waiting for good emotional scene when Alice tell that she is the one to blame for family problems.

Reactions: vmaks
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes