VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor 0.7.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well not much to say about this update, we learned some things but not much really, not really any closer to actual answers or knowing what is really going on and certainly no closer to taking revenge getting justice for the treatment by Eve.

I'm a contrarian by nature and so the more someone tries to force me to do something or take a particular course of action the more I do the opposite just to spite them, so in that way both Eve and Innana are my [as the MC] enemy right now.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.4] [PixelsLab] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.99 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 409 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 391 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.3] Cheat Mod

• Developer : PixelsLab - - - -
• Game Version : 0.7.3
• Mod Version : 0.7.3

Features:

Download : Mega
Please, updated for : The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.4]
THANK YOU in advance...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I do wonder about his views on Eve. I think he's too close to really have an unbiased view. And many kids hate their parents when they are teenagers, imagine how hard it would be to be a parent to a literal demigod.
He talks about getting rid of her, but as always that wouldn't be my goal. Getting out from under her power would be, and it might actually be easier to do that by controlling her than by killing her. Plus the perks of that would be great too.

err, from what we've seen so far Eve basically tortured [physically and mentally] and experimented on the MC for his childhood while showing him no parental affection and she continues to keep screwing with the MC, so fuck that bitch, hope her and her boyfriend of 300 years die horribly.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I do wonder about his views on Eve.
Getting out from under her power would be, and it might actually be easier to do that by controlling her than by killing her. Plus the perks of that would be great too. :sneaky: :devilish:
I like the way you think, but I don't know if we'll ever be able to romance or at least fuck Eve. Didn't hear the dev saying anything about that. Whenever ppl asked him, he either dodged the question or didn't respond at all, and since the game is on Patreon without having an incest patch:cautious:... would be really disappointing tho, that's one fine bad bitch that should get a good dicking from her lil demigod.

Also, I don't think she's as bad as the MC makes her to be. I'm not gonna say she gonna win a Mom of the Year Award anytime soon, but maybe she had to do what she did to protect him from Inanna and settled for the lesser evil. Our MC isn't the usual wimp or average Joe, so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now. IMO, Eve could be more like Inanna and doesn't know how to show the ppl she cares about that she really gives a shit about them, or being affectionate is simply not her thing, but that remains to be seen in future updates.

Holy sh… that's quick
Very short.
Dev had some hardware issues/failures, IIRC, so cut him some slack... at least he ain't milking his patrons like others do. I know the updates are short, but at least the story makes some progress.

err, from what we've seen so far Eve basically tortured [physically and mentally] and experimented on the MC for his childhood while showing him no parental affection and she continues to keep screwing with the MC, so fuck that bitch, hope her and her boyfriend of 300 years die horribly.
The only 'witness' who can state that is the MC, which doesn't mean it happened exactly how he recalls. Given all that supernatural shit, his momma being probably the richest woman who's ever lived on this Earth, and him being a demigod, it's possible that she altered some of his memories to protect him from the goddess. If I'm not mistaken, she told David she had trouble with suppressing his rage, pay attention to their conversation after the police catches Skipper... she don't look/talk like a bitch who gets off on torturing her son, she look concerned about his wellbeing. I'd rather trust her than that lil hoe Inanna who said it herself that she doesn't give a flying fuck about human beings.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes