VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
It looks interesting. How far does MC go with the girls? Blowjob? Vaginal? Anal?
iirc, vaginal with 4 total (2 current time, 2 in the past), blowjob with 1, boobjob with 1, no anal .. nothing with 1 of the main girls, but we see her masturbating with MC out of the room

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.4] Cheat Mod

• Developer : PixelsLab - - - -
• Game Version : 0.7.4
• Mod Version : 0.7.4

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : Mega
how do i install this on mac version

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, just started playing the game. I don't understand shit and no character has charisma and they all are nuts. How and when does this game gets better?

Not hating on the game. I'm just bit confused, because a read some good reviews about it and atleast in the first chapter had a lot of trouble to "connect" with any of the characters.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Ok, just started playing the game. I don't understand shit and no character has charisma and they all are nuts. How and when does this game gets better?

Not hating on the game. I'm just bit confused, because a read some good reviews about it and atleast in the first chapter had a lot of trouble to "connect" with any of the characters.
It will be even more difficult further. Especially the second half of the second chapter. With the third it will become much better and easier. And then English will get better. If you are not ready to read and wade through not the best English, it is better to skip the game. :confused:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017

Fantasy genre really isn't for everyone. If you are unable to understand and enjoy it, I doubt that you will be able to enjoy any stories of this kind. My sister is just like you, has been since we were kids. She just doesn't get it. No sci-fi, no fantasy. Just only reality-based stories. Her daughter now is a huge Harry Potter fan :ROFLMAO:. Go figure.

There is nothing but to feel sorry for guys like you. Try to find something else then, something that doesn't need that much imagination.

I'm just telling you that for people who do like fantasy, this story is already way above average even without the art. Possibly the best of this kind on F95, at least one of the best of the few we have so far. Add the great CG art to it that this game has and you have a unique one.

PixelsLab , don't worry that some people are unable to enjoy your story, it's not your fault. They just don't undestand the genre and there is nothing you can do about it. Just know that there are a lot of people who find your story totally fascinating and are waiting for every new bit you are willing and able to give them.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

There's a grammar fix patch in the OP. that makes the early chapters better.

Reactions: Forgotted

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
It will be even more difficult further. Especially the second half of the second chapter. With the third it will become much better and easier. And then English will get better. If you are not ready to read and wade through not the best English, it is better to skip the game. :confused:
The English is not a problem, the more you write the better you get so it's really nice you are putting in the effort. I myself am trying to learn German and I can't write a single phrase without looking half of the words on google.

About my confusion, was more about that I didn't had time to "bond" with the MC before the girls appeared and they came like a storm of emotions and different personalities so I was thrown a bit off. Also at first I thought they are only crazy for the sake of being crazy, but after I changed my perspective and started looking at them as people with some sort of emotional baggage everything got more interesting.

This game reminds me of the movie Shutter Island, which is a great movie. Some of the jokes in chapter 2 landed pretty well. Also FRIENDS reference nice!

Funny that Alice is just like my ex, dancer, painter, could see colours in people (Synesthesia) and her father was a manipulative person (so a bad guy).

Ok. Now I got to the crazy stuff on charpter 2, but I liked it. My mind was already open for anything that might be thrown at me. The important thing is the game is interesting!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
chair.jpg

Hi!

I'm sorry for asking such a question. Can anyone recommend a good chair for home? I have an AEROCOOL AC220-BB. But, it's already all torn, and the armrests are terribly cracked. It is impossible to sit. In addition, it is leather, it is not pleasant to sit – I sweat. Maybe you have some example of a good ergonomic chair. Just not too expensive, I don't want to sell a kidney.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
View attachment 1361907

Hi!

I'm sorry for asking such a question. Can anyone recommend a good chair for home? I have an AEROCOOL AC220-BB. But, it's already all torn, and the armrests are terribly cracked. It is impossible to sit. In addition, it is leather, it is not pleasant to sit – I sweat. Maybe you have some example of a good ergonomic chair. Just not too expensive, I don't want to sell a kidney.
This might not be the answer you would like but if you like the seat get a cover. I got a cover on mine cause it was peeling everywhere. now it feels smoother and that stupid leather feel is gone.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
This might not be the answer you would like but if you like the seat get a cover. I got a cover on mine cause it was peeling everywhere. now it feels smoother and that stupid leather feel is gone.
No, I don't like the chair. Moreover, the armrests of this chair are very cracked. It is very unpleasant to sit.

Reactions: vmaks

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
No, I don't like the chair. Moreover, the armrests of this chair are very cracked. It is very unpleasant to sit.
Hmm I don't know what type of chair your looking for.. So let's put out a few from my wishlist and current chair.
So my chair and wish list chair are both rated for 400lb which fall under big and tall. one is less wide and the other is massively wide.

Just for reference since I don't which side you lead towards height, weight or ergonomic.

Im 6'0 and less then 400 but i like my chair to live not break.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I don't were you are from and how much your kidney is worth there.
I like these chairs

Reactions: PixelsLab

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I was sad when chapter 6 ended and the dev said the game was on pause for a while.

I am so happy to see he is back making this game. Good story and I hope he stays with it. Hopefully once things sort out the MC will be able to have a few of the ladies and we aren't left choosing or someone dying....

Great story keep it up!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes