VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0076_08.jpg

Hello everyone! Did you miss me? I think not… Did you miss the game? Hope so!

As usual, I prepared an update at the end of the month. And as usual, it is not very big. So far, it is not possible to release large and regular updates. I hope I can fix it soon. In the meantime, we have such a picture.

What new?
  • 83 images
  • 2500 words
  • 3 sounds
As you can see, there are as many images as there were last time, but the text is almost twice as small. I tried not to overload the update with unnecessary dialogues and explanations. I think, globally, history will only benefit from this. The main thing is that the update is not empty. There are a couple of interesting things happening in it! But if you don't feel like playing the short update, it might be worth postponing until next month. I'm going to close Chapter 8 in September.

In general, this is all I wanted to say about the update so far. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for the support!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor 0.7.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.10.2021 (v0.7.9)

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1361907

Hi!

I'm sorry for asking such a question. Can anyone recommend a good chair for home? I have an AEROCOOL AC220-BB. But, it's already all torn, and the armrests are terribly cracked. It is impossible to sit. In addition, it is leather, it is not pleasant to sit – I sweat. Maybe you have some example of a good ergonomic chair. Just not too expensive, I don't want to sell a kidney.
You might want to search for a YouTube video that Gamers Nexus did on such chairs and what their recommendations were. From what I understand, most of the brand name, so-called ergonomic gaming chairs are all actually made by 1 or 2 companies and are not good quality at all. Try for a good (possibly high-end) office chair.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 415 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 397 MB: -

Compressed Unofficial Update Patch: 10 MB: (Read Note Below)

NOTE: The update patch will say that's the end of update 0.7.4, but it will end where the 0.7.6 version ends.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I wouldn't go for one of those "gaming chairs" you own atm, if I were you. Plus you already have an experience. How long did it serve ? 1.5 years ? 2 max ?

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 1361907

Hi!

I'm sorry for asking such a question. Can anyone recommend a good chair for home? I have an AEROCOOL AC220-BB. But, it's already all torn, and the armrests are terribly cracked. It is impossible to sit. In addition, it is leather, it is not pleasant to sit – I sweat. Maybe you have some example of a good ergonomic chair. Just not too expensive, I don't want to sell a kidney.
Ditto this, my son and I have congenital back issues with abnormal curvature of the lower spine, and he's looking for a good chair with some robust lumbar/low back support. Anyone own this one that can comment please?

Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes