VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
VN don't need walkthrough either. You can explore choices by yourself.

Anyway, it's not KN but it's close to it, very few choices to make and even less impacting story ones
Thanks, wasn't trying to start an argument, just curious, as this update had no choices or options and I couldn't remember if the other updates did. Was also just curious of the differences.

Seems like I remember reading through, and it's really good, but then wondering if I made any choices. I was pretty engrossed in the story. lol

Cheers

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The update was...ok, not amazing or terrible either, but the progress of the story feels so god damn slow and it's like the game is moving in circle and sometimes makes a sudden move reaction and progress just a little bit.

Then again, the game moves in circle most of the time waiting for another chance at progress, probably that's the dev's plan or something, i don't know maybe i'm wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What about his mother or sister(if he has one) or is this only going to be about the women on the island?
mommy is at home or elsewhere but anyways not near island, if mc has sister/s then it hasn't been told elsewhere than on sidenote.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
last two updates have all been in the non real world now? meeeh
would not need waste time for images for that, could just been a wall of text

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
mommy is at home or elsewhere but anyways not near island, if mc has sister/s then it hasn't been told elsewhere than on sidenote.
Given just how old Eve is I wouldn't be at all surprised that he has a lot of family members of all ages.

BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
Ditto this, my son and I have congenital back issues with abnormal curvature of the lower spine, and he's looking for a good chair with some robust lumbar/low back support. Anyone own this one that can comment please?
That is a VERY light duty chair. My co-habitor has gone through 4 or 5 similar chairs in the last 12 years. The arms break and the pneumatics fail, generally, in 1 to 2 years. If you have a good solid chair you can always get an orthopedic seat/back support as a suplement. good luck

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I own this chair. It's totally awesome, and 4 years in I just use a small ergo-pad for the bottom:

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
i was wondering how the dev was gonna handle so many love interests..
this didn't really seem like a catch em all, mc ends up with everyone
so i was kinda expecting an eventual branching path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 22, 2017
Sure, the update could have been longer - but then, if you like a game, when couldn't it be? :whistle:
I'm much more interested in them coming along consistently within a time frame that lets me remember what happened previously, not just every 'decade', regardless of the size of those updates.

I also like to get more info about the story behind it all. This game was never a fuck-fest, and the story is what got me to stay. Any naughty encounter has to fit the flow of/point in the story, and that's just not the case right now.
Just adding stuff to make a single update more attractive that ultimately hurts the story as a whole makes for an inferior end-product in my mind.

Thanks for this update, PixelsLab. (y)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Can somebody code a mod that fixes the horrible broken English in this?
Its a fantastic VN but DAYUM its painful to read some of this!

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
View attachment 1361907

Hi!

I'm sorry for asking such a question. Can anyone recommend a good chair for home? I have an AEROCOOL AC220-BB. But, it's already all torn, and the armrests are terribly cracked. It is impossible to sit. In addition, it is leather, it is not pleasant to sit – I sweat. Maybe you have some example of a good ergonomic chair. Just not too expensive, I don't want to sell a kidney.
I'm a little bit late, but just go to any nearby IKEA and try Markus chair. It's reasonably priced, pretty simple, durable, and comfy enough. But the most important part, you can buy it without international shipping;)
Couple of downsides, armrests are fixed and if you 165cm or less, it can be little too big.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This game started of great, then the supernatural became part of the store and I was wondering where this would go...

But now I'm fully hooked!! Great story telling, pretty unique setting. I'm loving every minute of it and so disappointed when the update is over. (I already only play it after 2 or 3 updates so need to wait till the end of the year for my next fix!)

Such a lot has been revealed in the last couple of updates, that I now want to start the game over again from the beginning!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Can somebody code a mod that fixes the horrible broken English in this?
Its a fantastic VN but DAYUM its painful to read some of this!
I found the writing beyond painful and horrible. It is so bad after two attempts at giving this one a go I could not do it anymore. The graphics are decent as are the models, but the story, Engrish and writing are horrible. I see a few comments about a supernatural plot. I never made it there. I just could not get on with the Engrish. So I'm guessing the plot is something like "I see dead people??"

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Try the grammar fix in the OP. It should get you through the first few chapters where that still is an issue.

Not sure why that isn't integrated into the game. I guess it's something the authors of the game and the patch would have to agree on.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes