VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone , This is The intoxicating flavor v0-8 Turkish Translations
Selamlar , The intoxicating flavor v0-8 Türkçe olarak oynayın sorunsuz olarak çevrilmiştir.
Download link :

Reactions: fatih75011

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Started this last night. The English is at times really hard to follow, but apparently it will get better? Or do people just acclimate to how weird the writing can be at times?

Still, I enjoyed it. Had a hard time putting it down.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I want to start saying by, I love nearly every part of the game. I just didn't like the 'bad english' at first but I looked past it and I'm so glad that I did. I wanted to ask, are the updates always this small and how long does it take the dev to make them?
For the last while (can't remember exactly how long), PL has been doing shorter more or less monthly updates. He made this decision after consulting with his patreons. He has some health issues which sometimes impact his development speed, but I really think what he produces is a fair representation of a month's work on a game like this.

As for the English, after about chapter 5 or so, I've been helping out with that. We intend to go back and work on the first four chapters again, but we haven't gotten around to it yet.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Or do people just acclimate to how weird the writing can be at times?
I honestly don't remember it being all that bad. And it helps that I liked the story enough that I get interested in the narrative and awkward chonky writing doesn't annoy as much when I'm invested.

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
For the last while (can't remember exactly how long), PL has been doing shorter more or less monthly updates. He made this decision after consulting with his patreons. He has some health issues which sometimes impact his development speed, but I really think what he produces is a fair representation of a month's work on a game like this.
Well I hope he gets better.
As for the English, after about chapter 5 or so, I've been helping out with that. We intend to go back and work on the first four chapters again, but we haven't gotten around to it yet.
It's great that you are helping him. I think if you guys revise the first 4 chapters like you said it would make the game much better.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So have the last 6 updates been without any progression in the sex? or i missed something?
I ofc skip anything dream

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So have the last 6 updates been without any progression in the sex? or i missed something?
I ofc skip anything dream
It's been a quite a few without lewdness... not that I personally mind. The story kicks enough ass.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update and no any of lead chars and for sure no sex and sideplot (which will merge to mainplot someday) advanced bare minimum.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
short update and no any of lead chars and for sure no sex and sideplot (which will merge to mainplot someday) advanced bare minimum.
The rest of the characters getting together and about to head to merge with the other characters at the island. I enjoyed it *shrug*

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Last time i played this game was 0.5 and was confused way back then about the story so i decided not to play for a while and played 0.8 now and honestly ive become a fan of this game. It has the perfect balance of story, sex scenes, mystery and the more u read about the story the more questions that pops out in ur head

Reactions: vmaks and Glooskabe

Evalucia

Nov 30, 2021
This game is interesting, the pictures are made well. Profanity is not pleasant. The names of the girls of the player's choice - I think that this is not correct. The plot is a bit confusing, but there is an intrigue.

Evalucia

Nov 30, 2021
I'm talking about the fact that it would be possible not to put the possibility of changing the name. But it's certainly for my taste.

May 14, 2020
I'm talking about the fact that it would be possible not to put the possibility of changing the name. But it's certainly for my taste.
I'll be honest and say that I don't fully understand what you mean yet.
Do you mean you'd prefer if no option for names is given? It would allow for use of nicknames etc. and not just their name period, so I would tend to agree with that.
If I'm still totally missing your point let me know :)

Evalucia

Nov 30, 2021
I think the names of the characters should not be changed by the player. Only the player's name can be selected

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes