VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's a huge assumption on your part. PL has never said so, and if you haven't noticed, PL likes to throw unexpected curves into the story.

What we know is that the MC is god-awful powerful and has been trained literally all his life to deal with a situation like what he is going through. He looks to be in bad shape, but he's been known to play possum in the past. It's been pretty clearly established that he's supposed to be able to heal himself, easily. So, we should ask ourselves: why hasn't he? It might be because he's tired and weak, but it's also very possible that he's using himself as bait in a trap to catch someone or something off guard. It's also possible that PL has another resolution to that situation planned we haven't thought of yet.

From conversations with PL, I have no reason to think we're near the end of this story yet. Speculation about how things might go is fun, but I'd warn anybody against putting too much stock into their own theories. He has a plan for the story which is very well thought out, and he is including tons of switchbacks and misdirects to keep us off balance. (PixelsLab I'm still salty about you making us think Teagan was dead, you bastard! :cautious:) Hold on tight and let it unfold!
Everybody plays different. I personally expect no happy ending... if I get one fine. But this vn has always had dark undertones. The poster you quoted and myself have every right to feel pregnancy is out of place in this vn no matter your talks with the dev...

I love preggos but to throw it in a epilogue is frustrating and over used. That is my opinion which along with the theories I have is how I enjoy the vn.

You do you, let everyone else do anf feel how they like...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Everybody plays different. I personally expect no happy ending... if I get one fine. But this vn has always had dark undertones. The poster you quoted and myself have every right to feel pregnancy is out of place in this vn no matter your talks with the dev...

I love preggos but to throw it in a epilogue is frustrating and over used. That is my opinion which along with the theories I have is how I enjoy the vn.

I think you misunderstood my point. I don't have much of an opinion on pregnancy content in this game, and I certainly haven't discussed it with the Dev. (I happen to agree the timeframe doesn't seem to support it btw, but if we get an epilogue, I wouldn't complain.) I was responding to somebody's assumption that the opening of the game telegraphs a bad ending. I don't think there's any reason to expect that to definitely be the case.

To your point about dark undertones, granted, but there are also themes of hope and redemption. You can't ignore one at the cost of the other.

Enjoy the game... however you want, but we shouldn't make statements about what the Dev definitely is or is not doing. I know some things and suspect a few more, but there's plenty that he is keeping very close to his vest.

Reactions: Real Kreten and Ahx

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Well, any time when sex happen and creampies is involved it could lead to pregnancy. One player might feel it's warranted to know more... others doesn't care. This is not a exactly a typical harem game where the agenda is to knock them all up. It's more in line with crawl into peoples heads..... skullfucked? ;p

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Great !
Looks like pregnancy test is still not working.
It's gonna take Nine more pages to get whatever tive i guess.
Let's move on from this and let's discuss the fact that MC has no idea that Teagan is still alive or does he...?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.8.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.01.2022 (v0.8.2)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.1.0
Size: 3147M
SHA1SUM: 891756ad08840c250bf473a61e60bb95bbbc4272
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.33 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 423 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 406 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
for anyone having an issue with the update I found a way to make it work for me idk if it will help anyone but here is what I did.
I put the unzipped file in my previous version of the game (not the game folder just the main folder) and unzipped it there as if it was a patch instead of a complete d/l. It asked me about overwriting I said yes to all. Then it loaded from my previous save and everything worked as expected. Good luck to all and I hope this works for you.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I utterly despise people that lie to, control or manipulate me IRL. That combined with also being a natural contrarian means there is a growing list of people/characters in this story that I'm hoping the MC kills, starting with Eve and David.

Currently Inanna and Anna are also on that list though I need more information about what Anna has been up to that will decide if she remains on said list because so far I'm not sure if she's directly or actively interacted with the MC. It sounds like she's known about whats going on for a long time though so that has some bearing on her remaining on my shit-list.

Inanna is on the list because of my contrarian tendencies, I don't like being told what to do or being made to do things without it being clear why and she's been doing it to more than just the MC, for example when she forced Alice to see the MC's memories against both their wills.
Inanna has a little more leeway though since she doesn't seem, so far, to have particularly bad intentions or to be acting maliciously as such, she just doesn't seem to understand people.

Eve and David though, based on what info we have so far, seem to be right cunts that need to be dealt with.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes