VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
but still that was widely used way to prevent pregnancies before condoms.
It definitely lowers the chance. All I was saying that it isn't 0%. Which means there could be pregnancy despite MC pulling out.

Only 100% safe way to avoid pregnancy is to not have dick anywhere near pussy. Unless you are Virgin Mary, in which case that doesn't help either. :LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah about that... I think she was a good liar and said that god knocked her up to hide her cheating, and her cuck of a husband believed it :LUL:
Or 'It must be a divine miracle because we most definitely haven't been having sex before marriage, we would never do that, honest!'

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If the MC always pulls out, how pregnancy could be a thing in the future ? :WeSmart:

:4Head:
"What do you call people who use the withdrawal method?"
"Parents!"
In the real world, it happens fairly often. Some sperm usually leaks out before climax.
Pulling out isn't a guarantee for avoiding pregnancy ...
but still that was widely used way to prevent pregnancies before condoms.
Rather, it was the widely used way to prevent pregnancies when church leaders banned condoms.
Or 'It must be a divine miracle because we most definitely haven't been having sex before marriage, we would never do that, honest!'
Considering that whole passage involves a mistranslation of the term "alma" to mean "virgin" instead "young woman."

Reactions: Nulldev

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"Parents!"
In the real world, it happens fairly often. Some sperm usually leaks out before climax.
In the real world most women don't get pregnant with the first shot (and not even with the second, and the third, and the fourth, and so on). Do you really think your mom got pregnant the first time your parents made an attempt?

Rather, it was the widely used way to prevent pregnancies when church leaders banned condoms.
The Church never banned what didn't even exist. Church's teaching has always been: "don't have sex outside marriage". Historically speaking, reliable birth control methods never existed except abstinence.

Considering that whole passage involves a mistranslation of the term "alma" to mean "virgin" instead "young woman."
Have you ever considered that the NT was written in greek? have you ever considered that the I-II century Christian writers wrote in greek?

Guys,

1) STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW

2) STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE TOTALLY UNRELATED WITH THE GAME

3) STOP TALKING ABOUT SENSITIVE TOPICS WHILE INVOLVING RELIGION, ETHICS AND POLITICS

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
"Parents!"
In the real world most women don't get pregnant with the first shot (and not even with the second, and the third, and the fourth, and so on). Do you really think your mom got pregnant the first time your parents made an attempt?
What both of you are saying is true. Your argument is not a refutation of Dragon59's argument. Despite it being a fairly low chance to get pregnant on first try it happens a lot.

And as for Dragon59's first statement, it is just that fertile couples with an active, regular sex life whose only method for avoiding pregnancy is pulling out, will eventually become pregnant.

Bringing back the discussion to the game: Considering how special MC is in general I wouldn't be surprised if MC has a fairly high chance at impregnating women, even when using pull out method.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
0079_57.jpg

Hello everyone!

Version 0.8 is ready. Today I will release a BETA version. Here's what we have:

What new?
  • 86 images
  • 2500 words
As you can see, the update is small. In fact, the eighth chapter should have ended at the last update, and I wanted to insert the scene that will be in this update at the end of the ninth chapter. But I decided that it would be very strange to cut the story like that. Therefore, we will continue right from where we left off last time.

The update is interesting, but rather static. Don't expect much action. The whole update is a dialogue of several characters. You are waiting for answers to several questions, which I am sure will delight you. Although new questions will also appear. But I think you're used to the fact that I always try to keep the intrigue.

I hope you enjoy it!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Bringing back the discussion to the game: Considering how special MC is in general I wouldn't be surprised if MC has a fairly high chance at impregnating women, even when using pull out method.
If you remember well the very first scene is showing you how the story ends. Now tell me how a pregnancy would fit in it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quite easily? We have no idea what happens before or after that short scene.
You have the idea that things won't end well. And Olivia and the other 2 gurlz are going to the Island.

Anyway, I'm totally aware that I'm wasting my time: the Preggo Tribe wants pregnancy in every damn game whatever, whichever, whenever, however and ever no matter what.

Reactions: vmaks

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really love preggos but I don't really see it fit here. Maybe mentioned in one of the few survivor's epilogues.

If anyone makes it out alive in this vn. I'm not expecting a happy Hollywood ending to this one. And I know I'm in the minority but I can't help the way I feel...

Regardless really enjoying this vn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have the idea that things won't end well. And Olivia and the other 2 gurlz are going to the Island.
No, you have the idea that things won't end well. I'm not jumping to the conclusion that because at the start we are shown a glimpse of a dramatic moment to pique our interest that it must mean the game has a tragic ending.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, you have the idea that things won't end well. I'm not jumping to the conclusion that because at the start we are shown a glimpse of a dramatic moment to pique our interest that it must mean the game has a tragic ending.
As I've already told you: "I'm totally aware that I'm wasting my time: Preggo Tribe wants preggo sex in every damn game whatever, whichever, whenever, however and ever no matter what."

You've just told me that I am right: I am wasting my time, because Preggers obsessed do want pregnancy in every story, whatever it takes.

This is the very first thing MC is telling us in the intro:

screenshot0001.png

So, the story's about what's happening during MC's 4th week on the Island.

Now tell me how a pregnancy - preggo sex - would fit in that week. Unless you're thinking about MC having sex with pregnant Olivia or pregnant Teagan (man, what an ugly name!) in a flashback - but it would be a really really really weird and out of place scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As I've already told you: "I'm totally aware that I'm wasting my time: Preggo Tribe wants preggo sex in every damn game whatever, whichever, whenever, however and ever no matter what."

You've just told me that I am right: I am wasting my time, because Preggers obsessed do want pregnancy in every story, whatever it takes.

This is the very first thing MC is telling us in the intro:

View attachment 1463417

So, the story's about what's happening during MC's 4th week on the Island.

Now tell me how a pregnancy - preggo sex - would fit in that week. Unless you're thinking about MC having sex with pregnant Olivia or pregnant Teagan (man, what an ugly name!) in a flashback - but it would be a really really really weird and out of place scene.
You really do enjoy jumping to conclusions, don't you? I never even said that I want pregnancy, but for you the only reason anyone could possibly disagree with you is because they are obsessive. I will say it again since you didn't hear it the first time; that scene is not the ending of the game. Neither of us has any idea what will happen after it, and time jumps during the ending sequence of games are very common.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
If you remember well the very first scene is showing you how the story ends. Now tell me how a pregnancy would fit in it.
That's a huge assumption on your part. PL has never said so, and if you haven't noticed, PL likes to throw unexpected curves into the story.

What we know is that the MC is god-awful powerful and has been trained literally all his life to deal with a situation like what he is going through. He looks to be in bad shape, but he's been known to play possum in the past. It's been pretty clearly established that he's supposed to be able to heal himself, easily. So, we should ask ourselves: why hasn't he? It might be because he's tired and weak, but it's also very possible that he's using himself as bait in a trap to catch someone or something off guard. It's also possible that PL has another resolution to that situation planned we haven't thought of yet.

From conversations with PL, I have no reason to think we're near the end of this story yet. Speculation about how things might go is fun, but I'd warn anybody against putting too much stock into their own theories. He has a plan for the story which is very well thought out, and he is including tons of switchbacks and misdirects to keep us off balance. (PixelsLab I'm still salty about you making us think Teagan was dead, you bastard! :cautious:) Hold on tight and let it unfold!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1635559425234.png
OCT 21, 2021 AT 7:35 PM
About version 0.8

As you can see, the update is small. In fact, the eighth chapter should have ended at the last update, and I wanted to insert the scene that will be in this update at the end of the ninth chapter. But I decided that it would be very strange to cut the story like that. Therefore, we will continue right from where we left off last time.

The update is interesting, but rather static. Don't expect much action. The whole update is a dialogue of several characters. You are waiting for answers to several questions, which I am sure will delight you. Although new questions will also appear. But I think you're used to the fact that I always try to keep the intrigue.

I hope you enjoy it!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes