VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you referring to something other than the novel by Leo Tolstoy? And this game is maybe a tenth of that (War and Peace is about 600k words).
same book and yeah no game has as much words as that book has but still its general metaphor.

how come the zip/rar file names are never consistent?
TheIntoxicatingFlavor_0.7.4
TheIntoxicatingFlavorENG-0.7.6-pc
The_Intoxicating_Flavor_0.7.9
reason i'm asking is that i can track by files names & delete old files (I mean the prefix TheIntoxicatingFlavor vs. The_Intoxicating_Flavor)
i don't care about zip's name but extracted folder name i care since it's much easier to copy and search the intoxicating flavor than theintoxicatingflavor or the_intoxicating_flavor.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
All of this is highly off-topic but you are aware of this little programm called "Unren"
that let's you extract renders and animations out of Renpy VNs?

You wouldn't have to read anything at all that way. Just sayin'.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Hey!
In an hour, I start a small stream here - . Come.
But I warn you, I will be doing the next update. If you are afraid of spoilers, it is better to skip it.
P.S. You can't laugh at my English! He's terrible, I know.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This game deserves +1000 renders per update at least, even If I have to wait 5-6 months. I don't wanna be mean, entitled or anything. I greatly like this game, but damn, the updates feels SOOO short each time :(

P.S : Can't get enough of Maria. Without doubt, she's in the Top 10 of the hottest milfs ever seen on F95.
At the moment, PL has adopted a more frequent but smaller update schedule. I believe this is primarily based on input from his patreons. Due to a change in his employment situation, maybe we'll see bigger updates for awhile? Fact is though, he is essentially working alone on this (he has a translator and an editor to help with the script) and he has some health issues. This adds up to a pretty significant bottleneck in production speed.

As for Maria, yeah... I'm not usually into Mommy-play, but I might make an exception for her. :sneaky: Unfortunately, I'm a little scared about what happens when she finds out about Katie... She seems pretty open-minded and kinky, but is she THAT open-minded and kinky?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Following this tremendously iconic and gripping game, we are ready for any twist and turn
those renders are bound to drive into the plot .. hoping our beloved bombshells
get a breathtaking day off of the drama and get into some action we can all enjoy.

Hey!
But I warn you, I will be doing the next update. If you are afraid of spoilers, it is better to skip it.
At the moment, PL has adopted a more frequent but smaller update schedule. I believe this is primarily based on input from his patreons. Due to a change in his employment situation, maybe we'll see bigger updates for awhile? Fact is though, he is essentially working alone on this (he has a translator and an editor to help with the script) and he has some health issues. This adds up to a pretty significant bottleneck in production speed.

As for Maria, yeah... I'm not usually into Mommy-play, but I might make an exception for her. :sneaky: Unfortunately, I'm a little scared about what happens when she finds out about Katie... She seems pretty open-minded and kinky, but is she THAT open-minded and kinky?

Reactions: PixelsLab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Following this tremendously iconic and gripping game, we are ready for any twist and turn
those renders are bound to drive into the plot .. hoping our beloved bombshells
get a breathtaking day off of the drama and get into some action we can all enjoy.

Hey!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

That's why I said. I don't mind waiting for X months ;), even + 7 months, TBH. This game is one of the few/rare ones I wouldn't have any problem waiting for, as long as we get solid updates, content-wise speaking. But it is what it is atm. PIxelslab is the only one who decides what he wants to do or not and the frequency/amount of contents he wants or can deliver.

About your second point, only Time will tell ;)

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well the update was Nice , but small to small unfortunately...anyway Cya after 6 months :whistle: .

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
If the updates are too small for your liking you can always skip a bunch and come back after a few months. I do this for quite a few games.
I agree! I constantly write before the release of the update, what will be in it. How many images, how much text, is there any sex content in the update. So that you know whether you should play or not. And I'm writing this for everyone, not just for patrons. I do this on purpose so as not to deceive anyone's expectations.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-intoxicating-flavor-v0-7-9-pixelslab.12818/page-168#post-6626638
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-intoxicating-flavor-v0-7-9-pixelslab.12818/page-165#post-6450651
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-intoxicating-flavor-v0-7-9-pixelslab.12818/page-162#post-6263164

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2021
He's been spamming the non-incest game threads with the same request/declaration. One of those who feel that every game should have incest, apparently. I suspect he hasn't really played most of the games he's spamming.
hi why are you so angry are you don't like incest games and i played this game and it would actually fit very well

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So apparently the best way to keep Inanna from killing/destroying you is to keep her intrigued. It makes sense, considering she's been around for forever. She probably gets bored easily; even destroying things isn't interesting to her anymore. Despite all of the evil she has done (and will continue to do), I actually feel sorry for her in a way. What must it be like to be alone, never able to find anyone even interesting, let alone to find someone with whom you actually can connect in the long term? That has to be a horrible existence, but since she's effectively immortal (i.e., no on has ever managed to figure out a way to kill her or, if they have, to execute the killing) it's something with which she's constant confronted. I would hate just to exist but never to feel satisfied.

I'm also excited that Teagan's alive, although now I'm pretty interested to find out more about Anna as well. So many interconnected lives, all affected by the MC. I really wonder where all of this ends up eventually. Thanks, PL. I've loved your story since the first release, and that hasn't waned at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bad enough we were forced to have sex with Katie but kicking me in the cunt with the auto pullout was especially mean :cry:
I hate auto-pullout. If the dev doesn't want pregnancy in their game, then don't put a counter for it or something. The choice to pull out or not seems like an obvious thing to provide, although it does mean more renders for a dev.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
just played the 0.79 update,didn't saw Micheal enough,which is a pity.
surprised for " that thing " for sure,now I'm very curious about how the game will end,If there will be individual ending with each female character like other games? I asked that because I like Liv a lot and dislike " that character " to be honest,dont wants her involved in Micheal and Liv's life~

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes