VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Sausage & Bread

Jul 29, 2021
The story is great, the c.g great, also. But lews scene, just a few. Could be better. But that don't mean isn't a pleasure play. Great job by the development team. Please! Help supporting the developer on his Patreon.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.6] Cheat Mod

• Developer : PixelsLab - - - -
• Game Version : 0.7.6
• Mod Version : 0.7.6

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download : Mega
Hi BrandyYT please update your mod for ver. 0.7.9

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The developer really turned into a milker... Would not download the update again
This dev, in no shape or form, is a milker, the dev is doing as much as he can to deliver as much content as he can as frequently as he can. Like come on, making a little over 1k/month from Patrons isn't exactly a comfortable number to start milking anyway. And Pixelslab isn't like that anyway.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
This sneaky dev we have here:ROFLMAO:, made us think Teagan was dead, or is he even more sneaky and she is just a dummy made by the mc :unsure:
yeah.....surely thought she was dead ..but not...and in a fucking wheelchair...maybe she got shot in the back?...we'll see.. and i don't think she is a dummy......come on.....a dummy who is a junkie...?....i don't think so.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
yeah.....surely thought she was dead ..but not...and in a fucking wheelchair...maybe she got shot in the back?...we'll see.. and i don't think she is a dummy......come on.....a dummy who is a junkie...?....i don't think so.
sorry i meant to say doll, like fake liv.
So Teagan dies, mc tries to revive her somehow, or does it unintentionally, and we get a doll teagan. :unsure:

Reactions: TanusMorken

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I'd rather spend 3-6 months for a proper update with moving forward story that totally leads to true scenes.
Than distribute content in drops with loooong texts along with pieces of render in poor scenario...

Sorry but this game has been going well from the start until these recently monthly versions.

• Angry
Reactions: operamini

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.1.0
Size: 3132M
SHA1SUM: 8d58dd42b84581cec670083b1ce270b5ecbed7d7
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any choices in this update? So I know if I need to update the WT or just change the version number.
even if there aren't choices requests (read: demands) of updated wt will arise, saw it on other game where only choice after old wt-mod didn't get updates was if mc has sex or no but still thread got posts about updated wt-mod.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes