VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
nah, that's that she doesn't like mc.
So, she wasn't abused? I thought she was abused that's why she doesn't like men and the first scene, she was "thinking" that MC would destroy her, then she started to yell and said about raping ...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It's definitively a game that's worth replaying to understand the whole plot. A lot of the things get a new perspective as the story continues and new details are revealed.
Indeed. I guess next update I'll replay it and not just the update. Great game, great work. I really enjoy it, one of my favorite.

Reactions: vmaks

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
The oldest sister. The one who said that if MC touched her she would say that he tried to rape her.
Nope. Not abused. Just a cry-baby that thinks it's ok to claim you committed a felony because she is uncomfortable with your presence.

She is the kind of evil that deserves appropriate suffering, but the MC has no spine and accepts her anyway.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Please Dev remove some 0's from texts :LOL: My Mouse will get impregnated from clicks :ROFLMAO:
Litle bit Shorter on conversation's will be realy good :cool:(y)

Reactions: tothadam1998

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 421 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 404 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
for a minute i thought you were gonna give some explanation.
Nope. There's no need to explain anything: if a guy needs explanations, he could ask a female friend he knows, but I think he'd better not ask unless he wants to really annoy her.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes