VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The place is a lush dripping tropical paradise should the guests live off of coconuts and reptiles,
just like the popular reality shows ”survivor” taking place in the carribians.

Every time there needs to be food or fancy cooking, there is a luxury of food.
Every time there needs to be a dense rain forest and all the water, there we heave it.

Just like with bear grills, the protagonist and all of his antagonists have all the luxury they need.
We can then concentrate on the action .. or scarcity of it.

3.4 g down to 500 mb is a stupid amount of compression.
HQ, MyRepack-YAC - there is quality and then there is functionality. Increasing both or balancing them takes gaming further.

There was a choice, which is a welcoming addition.
not sure which path i liked more, leaving seems to lead to more thought being put into the relation, but leaving just doesn't feel right.
Can someone reply to this and let me know if there are any choices. So I know if I need to update the WT or just change the version number. Thanks!
Never mind already updated the WT, there was one choice this time!
So... a deserted island? Haven't tried the game, but I'd love to ask a few questions beforehand. When I think deserted island, generally means an island with no human presence ever or at least in the past few years. It may imply an island previously inhabited or one completely void of humanity's influence, basically no buildings, tech or whatsoever.
From the pictures in the OP post I only see shots of characters in building interiors or in a city where we see relatively contemporary architecture and even relatively modern vehicles. Unless this is all from 1 chapter or prologue before the MC is stranded or flashbacks of the characters that got stranded with him?
main story is in the empty hotel but it also have regular flashbacks and "meanwhile on the continent", place is isolated but not about survival. :]
We got little control over our fate, this is the recurring theme in the game:
MC and his allies/foes are manipulated from afar or from within their own noggin for unforseen consequences.

The whole point is about exerting control - the higher power through a blue flower, blood and
manipulations of dreams, while MC and many others through strength and violent feats.

Stick to this story, so close to LOST yet so cumbersome in straying from that mold.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So... a deserted island? Haven't tried the game, but I'd love to ask a few questions beforehand. When I think deserted island, generally means an island with no human presence ever or at least in the past few years. It may imply an island previously inhabited or one completely void of humanity's influence, basically no buildings, tech or whatsoever.
From the pictures in the OP post I only see shots of characters in building interiors or in a city where we see relatively contemporary architecture and even relatively modern vehicles. Unless this is all from 1 chapter or prologue before the MC is stranded or flashbacks of the characters that got stranded with him?
It's a tropical island resort that is empty of people except for the main character. Until others show up on the island, that is.

Reactions: Balpheron

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ahhhh wtf... my saves from last one are all clear screen and wont load, i go back to my old game folder and they are even like it there too? i dont get how this shit happens... i get it happening on new version but even on the old one where the saves came from? how tf can i fix that shit?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, even though I like Maria, Katie is my favorite one. If there isn't a way to keep them both, I'll choose Katie, but yea, I'd like to keep a relationship with them + Alice. Let's wait and see!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah, his versioning corresponds to chapters. Not sure how many chapters he has in mind, but I wouldn't infer anything just from version numbering.

As far as a harem tag, I'm not sure what his ultimate goal is, but there is no basis for the tag as the game currently stands. Katie and Maria don't know about each other. (Poor MC when they find out! Phew! Not sure which one is going to kill him deader. :eek:) Liv doesn't know about anybody, and I think only Alice knows about her. MC thinks Teagan is dead, and again only Alice knows she exists. In short, the conditions don't exist to apply the tag. There are hints of polygamy in the lore of the game though so there may be some hope for us harem enthusiasts.
Can the MC establish a romantic relationship with only one of the LIs? From what I'm reading, I think I prefer the MC to have a relationship with only one LI and avoid the romantic relationship and sex scenes with all the others LIs.

Phoenix Rises

Mar 16, 2019
0.8.4 still finishes at chapter 8. Is this update just extra added seens in chapter 8? I thought I was going to chapter 9 now...

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
it is really hard to support these VN creators lately. You wait 5-6 months for an update to play through it in 5 minutes. I deffo will never be a monthly patreon to any VN developers but even the few ones I support every year paying a certain amount, this list will be reduced.
I love this VN, but all this wait for only a 5 minutes update doesnt please me. Only 3 scenes per say. In the bedroom with one, pool with the other and Kitchen with all of them and it is done.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Can the MC establish a romantic relationship with only one of the LIs? From what I'm reading, I think I prefer the MC to have a relationship with only one LI and avoid the romantic relationship and sex scenes with all the others LIs.
All the sex scenes are your choice. Just avoid the lewd moments with the others and you will be fine.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not really? :unsure: You have a pre-existing relationship with two characters (Liv and Tegan) although for now, you only interact with them through memories and flashbacks. With Maria and Katie, you can affect individual scenes, but the relationships develop regardless. Don't know what endings might look like yet though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC cannot avoid all the babes coming for him, be it goaded by the plot, the higher power or
their own desires about interacting with MC. Why be a meanie and deny them love?
All the sex scenes are your choice. Just avoid the lewd moments with the others and you will be fine.
Mc is looking to find himself. Not looking into every bombshell might mean he will never find himself.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
I agree with you,love all these characters,want them to be treated well

Reactions: operamini

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
story progression in the "real world" or it is just another update of that other place?

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes