VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

z815

Sep 8, 2021
I feel like was fucked by MC's magic cock. You didn't expect much at first, but experience amazingly pleasant and it reach up to the heart :]
minor complain is I like some of dreamworld, especially early encounters and overall magic side of it but I would rather see more Teagan or more old MC then get though these mythological dumps and rather sit for half of a hour in cell with Kate then hangout with treacherous dude. I guess you like it but sometimes it feels like a padding.
But don't mind me, Thank you very much, you are great. one of the best
And now magic cock even give girls superpowers, how convenient :]

• Wow
Reactions: Glooskabe

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
wallpaperREp.jpg

Finally released this update! I'm currently working on the text for the next one.
I decided to take a break and make wallpaper based on one of my favorite game series. I hope you enjoy it. <3

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
English PC Mac

Русская ПК Mac

What new?
  • 269 images
  • 6500 words
  • 4 animations
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.

Many
thanks for the support!

Many thanks to Glooskabe
and Dunduk for editing text!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.8.4] [PixelsLab] [OS@3.42GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.42GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 575MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
First off. I'm kind of glad this update took a while, 'cause I fried my processor and had to get a new one...
Second I'd like to comment on the 'early' releases... guys, I know you want to play this game, but give the dev some slack. He tries to make himself some money and we get this novel for free... give him some time to make some and let his supporters get this a bit earlier..
As for this update, it still isn't on page 1 so I don't know if this is the official one, but I have done my usual editing somewhat.
Removed hardcopy of names and turned them in variables
changed a few sentences and made it all more conversation like
also shortened some lines to fit the textbox.

just hope you'll enjoy this update and support the dev if you want to support someone.
put it in the dir you've installed the game

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
There was a choice, which is a welcoming addition.
not sure which path i liked more, leaving seems to lead to more thought being put into the relation, but leaving just doesn't feel right.

Reactions: underoath27

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Great Update , would say seeing the chapter name looks this will be about bringing all to together to same pace with mc
if i have to guess next ep will be shown liv and anna reaching island .

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I've been skipping updates for a while so not sure if it's new but the morning sex scene with Katie was amazing.
Those POV animations were really good and the parts where her face is close and she looks into our eyes while doing it, made my day.

Reactions: PixelsLab

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
not play since the 'battle of wills' with the entity. (shortly after first encounter) so i would like to know how the story is progressing. nearing an end or going deep , deep and will see ya when she comes back in orbit. :sneaky:?:sleep:?:love:?:cry:?:censored:?o_O?:rolleyes:?:mad:? in other words has the story stayed true or has it ...evolved ...into something we cannot fathom or see the end of yet. i have had to cut WAY back on my VN's and would like to only read completed or near so. down from 300 plus to less than 20 on file. so kinda 2 questions here. :unsure:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can someone reply to this and let me know if there are any choices. So I know if I need to update the WT or just change the version number. Thanks!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor v0.8.6.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.07.2022 (v0.8.6.5)

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
So... a deserted island? Haven't tried the game, but I'd love to ask a few questions beforehand. When I think deserted island, generally means an island with no human presence ever or at least in the past few years. It may imply an island previously inhabited or one completely void of humanity's influence, basically no buildings, tech or whatsoever.
From the pictures in the OP post I only see shots of characters in building interiors or in a city where we see relatively contemporary architecture and even relatively modern vehicles. Unless this is all from 1 chapter or prologue before the MC is stranded or flashbacks of the characters that got stranded with him?

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.8.4] [PixelsLab] [OS@3.42GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.42GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 575MB

PC = WorkUpload / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
(y)(y)

Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes