VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

z815

Sep 8, 2021
I didn't get the impression
It was kind ambiguous and Pixels could decide either way depending on how he want story to develop. how far back it was decided do not matter until he opened[cat] box. I guess I was just in denial and it was always this way. What happens on the island stays on the island isn't it? Just like in dreamworld. And it solves everything and makes sense. you will get changed but will not retain memory of it.
Tin Woodman get a heart, the Lion get a courage and Alice will get boobs(she already have too much brain so i'm sure it's boobs ).:HideThePain: But what about Ellie/Dorothy :( Just killing the witch and to have some sex on the way? :( Fine I guess, but my previous theory was more exiting, but I'm always wrong anyway so who knows. Looking forward for Alice with boobs} :)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Compressed Mac version?
I'd give the same recommendation as I did on the other thread where I replied, although for compression that's a different matter. For both Mac and compression, you'll probably just want to contact a modder to see.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wasn't bad update except short (that's been common trend lately).

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
will wait for another update, so i dont blue balls by the story :HideThePain:
also is this another game by pixelslab? i think ive seen her/his name before

albul

Jun 8, 2017

I'm pausing my page
Hello everyone
I haven't written anything for a long time, and unfortunately, today I didn't bring the best news for us. I'm pausing my page for 2 months, as I'm taking a short break.
What does it mean?
This means that in March and April, patrons will not be charged. Therefore, you do not need to unsubscribe.
Why am I doing this? There are several reasons.
First is I have very serious health problems. The last six months have been really bad. I tried to keep quiet about it because I didn't want to dump my problems on you, but now the situation is absolutely terrible. The worst thing is that in three months I visited a bunch of doctors, did a huge number of procedures, spent a lot of money, but there is no result. It only got worse. That's why I need time to recover. It is very difficult to write jokes for the game when you are in constant pain.
The second is that I need to get a job. As I said, I spent a lot of money on doctors, and I have no savings left at all. (Not that I ever had them) There was only money left, which one patron gave me to buy a video card. I still haven't bought the card. (I'm waiting for prices to return to normal, if it ever happens) I think I have no moral right to spend this money on something else.
So it's time for me to get back to work. I have already posted my resume and will soon start going for interviews. I think if I get a job, I won't have time for the first month to make game properly. So I don't deserve your support either. I know that many developers sometimes disappear for six months, and they continue to be supported, but I think it's somehow wrong. Besides, I can't do that. If I don't release an update once a month, I immediately lose 20% of patrons.
Well, and here is just the third reason. I won't be able to release an update this month. In this update, I have prepared 4 large animations for a total of 600 frames. But I didn't take into account that each frame will be rendered for 40+ minutes. This is more than 16 days of clean rendering! (Not counting the breaks that I have to do so that the video card does not burn down) Yes, it's my fault, I had to do simpler animations, but I always want to do something beautiful. ☹ Although lately I've been thinking more and more about giving up animation until I can afford more powerful equipment. In general, the update will not be released this month. Therefore, it is better to stop now, recover, gather strength and do everything right.
Once again, I'm not dropping TIF. I'm just taking a break to improve my life, and I'm stopping the page so that patreon doesn't charge you for two months. I will return to full-fledged work on the game most likely at the end of April. And I'm not going to disappear altogether. I will try to be online, write news and conduct short streams. Subscribe to and . I ask you not to unsubscribe from the page on the patreon so that I can continue making the game after returning.
I'm sorry I have to take a break. Thanks for the support!
Looks like the dev is taking a 2 month break from the game due to health issues & trying get a job. The patreon payments will be paused during this time.

Hope you'll get better soon, PixelsLab!

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Seems game soon will be 4 years old. Probably good that I didnt notice it before otherwise waiting for updates would have been a bit sadge. I really enjoyed it, cant even think of something to complain (rare for me lol) about. Hope dev gets better.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes