VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems game soon will be 4 years old. Probably good that I didnt notice it before otherwise waiting for updates would have been a bit sadge. I really enjoyed it, cant even think of something to complain (rare for me lol) about. Hope dev gets better.
not slow update? not lack of sex? ...............

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Dude, what's your point?

There are 4 people in that damn island. Who's MC supposed to fuck, in your opinion? squids? a bottle of whiskey? coconuts?
Given enough whisky, those coconuts and squids mike start looking mighty fine o_O

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Good afternoon
To begin with, I would like to say that my main goal as a developer has always been to captivate and entertain the player. Create an interesting story in which you could get away with your head and distract yourself from the problems in this world. But, unfortunately, today there is no escape from the real world.
Yesterday, the Russian Federation (the country where I was born and live) attacked Ukraine (a friendly state that did nothing to me, my family and friends) and is already preparing an assault on the capital – Kiev. I believe, and I am sure that adequate people also believe that an invasion of a foreign country is unacceptable. No matter what ridiculous excuses they come up with for this.
I understand that people are not interested in my opinion, because I am not a political scientist or some kind of expert. I'm nobody at all. I'm just making a not-so-popular adult game. But I couldn't keep quiet either.
I don't even know who I wrote this post for. What will it change? I understand that I cannot force Putin to leave, or at least change his mind. All opposition leaders are either in prison or have fled the country. I don't even have rallies in my city! So this post is just a cry from the heart, and an attempt to show that what is happening in Ukraine is the decision of one crazy old man who has lost touch with the reality of his and his retinue, and not the population of the country.
And I would like to add for people who live in countries far from us. Don't believe what Russian propaganda says. People in Ukraine do not deserve this. Nobody deserved it. And it is very important for Putin what people think about him abroad, and he spends a lot of effort to maintain his status. Believe me, he is a criminal who is holding me and my entire country hostage. And now, when the whole world has turned away from us, it is easier for him to do this. Even now, when I write this, I think that I can be imprisoned for this. Not a joke.
I will add that, perhaps, in the near future, the Internet will be turned off in Russia. Or severely restrict its use. Therefore, there is a chance that I will not be able to put a pause on withdrawing funds from you in April. So if I don't write anything from March 1 to March 10, then feel free to unsubscribe from me.
Once again, I'm sorry that I dumped a political post on you in a place where you come just to relax. I won't write anything more about politics, whatever may happen. I hope that next time I will be able to write something positive, please you with news or some content.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

Good afternoon
To begin with, I would like to say that my main goal as a developer has always been to captivate and entertain the player. Create an interesting story in which you could get away with your head and distract yourself from the problems in this world. But, unfortunately, today there is no escape from the real world.
Yesterday, the Russian Federation (the country where I was born and live) attacked Ukraine (a friendly state that did nothing to me, my family and friends) and is already preparing an assault on the capital – Kiev. I believe, and I am sure that adequate people also believe that an invasion of a foreign country is unacceptable. No matter what ridiculous excuses they come up with for this.
I understand that people are not interested in my opinion, because I am not a political scientist or some kind of expert. I'm nobody at all. I'm just making a not-so-popular adult game. But I couldn't keep quiet either.
I don't even know who I wrote this post for. What will it change? I understand that I cannot force Putin to leave, or at least change his mind. All opposition leaders are either in prison or have fled the country. I don't even have rallies in my city! So this post is just a cry from the heart, and an attempt to show that what is happening in Ukraine is the decision of one crazy old man who has lost touch with the reality of his and his retinue, and not the population of the country.
And I would like to add for people who live in countries far from us. Don't believe what Russian propaganda says. People in Ukraine do not deserve this. Nobody deserved it. And it is very important for Putin what people think about him abroad, and he spends a lot of effort to maintain his status. Believe me, he is a criminal who is holding me and my entire country hostage. And now, when the whole world has turned away from us, it is easier for him to do this. Even now, when I write this, I think that I can be imprisoned for this. Not a joke.
I will add that, perhaps, in the near future, the Internet will be turned off in Russia. Or severely restrict its use. Therefore, there is a chance that I will not be able to put a pause on withdrawing funds from you in April. So if I don't write anything from March 1 to March 10, then feel free to unsubscribe from me.
Once again, I'm sorry that I dumped a political post on you in a place where you come just to relax. I won't write anything more about politics, whatever may happen. I hope that next time I will be able to write something positive, please you with news or some content.
I didn't want to write this post here because I don't think there is room for politics here. But I'm glad you posted. The more people know and understand, the better.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I didn't want to write this post here because I don't think there is room for politics here. But I'm glad you posted. The more people know and understand, the better.
I'm sorry and I want to write my own fanfiction if you allow (let me digress)
Hey Katya, can you tell more about Inanna?
Well, what do you want to know?
Does she have enemies?
Enemies, enemies, and Nergal!
Nergal?
Yes, Nergal is the ancient Sumerian god of war and death.
But you said Inanna was...
No, Nergal and Inanna represented different aspects of the war, the Sumerians considered war to be both a terrible plague and, oddly enough, it sounds like a form of art, and Nergal presented war as an art.
???
Don't ask, I don't understand myself
And Nergal hated Inanna fiercely, and in various interpretations he was either her twin brother, or son, or shuring, but one thing is immutable in all myths, Inanna was responsible for the feminine, and Nergal for the masculine.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I'm still on pause
Hello everyone.

As promised, I extended the pause on the page on Patreon for April. This means that you will not be charged in April. Thank you for your patience and for staying with me.

Last time I promised I wouldn't write about politics anymore. Who is interested, he can figure out the situation himself. I'll just say that things are really bad here, and I'm even thinking of moving to another country, because I don't have a future here. But I can't do it, because I have two old men on my hands, whom I have to visit every day. Besides, I don't have the money to move. So it looks like I'm going to watch this "show" to the end. And, perhaps, I will even take part in it.

I stopped looking for a job – there is no point. But I also don't want to just sit and go crazy, so I'm gradually returning to work on the game and very closely engaged in my health. I think this is the best solution right now. It is better to drown in routine and help yourself and your loved ones than to go crazy from helplessness.

Thanks again for staying. Thank you for your support. Thank you.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
I'm still on pause
Hello everyone.

As promised, I extended the pause on the page on Patreon for April. This means that you will not be charged in April. Thank you for your patience and for staying with me.

Last time I promised I wouldn't write about politics anymore. Who is interested, he can figure out the situation himself. I'll just say that things are really bad here, and I'm even thinking of moving to another country, because I don't have a future here. But I can't do it, because I have two old men on my hands, whom I have to visit every day. Besides, I don't have the money to move. So it looks like I'm going to watch this "show" to the end. And, perhaps, I will even take part in it.

I stopped looking for a job – there is no point. But I also don't want to just sit and go crazy, so I'm gradually returning to work on the game and very closely engaged in my health. I think this is the best solution right now. It is better to drown in routine and help yourself and your loved ones than to go crazy from helplessness.

Thanks again for staying. Thank you for your support. Thank you.

I dont know what to say,just feel so sad,I believe things will get better!everything will be fine!again,take care

Last edited:

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi! This is my first msg here. One simple question, please. Is this game animated? If yes, are the animations good? Thanks for your answers!
(By the way.... Best regards for the Dev)

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Yes, but starting from recent versions.
The animations are really good, they are not only not static in details, but characters even breathe during sex)
Thanks for the kind words! Then Im gonna give it a try. The story is very attractive to me.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes