VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
On the plus side the renders in this game are good. I would say they are excellent but the dev went overboard with Depth of Field. What is the point of having a nice video card, high dpi monitor and HD resolution if creators intentionally blur 80% of any given picture. In some pictures/scenes it makes sense to have a focus but it is so heavily overused it significantly detracts from the visual quality.

I'm not really into MILFs but Maria is maybe the hottest I've seen in any AVN.

The English translation of the first few chapters is so poor it heavily interferes with the dialogue and even affects the story. I honestly can't understand what the characters are trying to say at times and it makes the writing/dialogue so awkward. I wouldn't be able to experience this AVN without it, for which I am grateful, so this is hopefully taken as constructive criticism.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I do wonder at the very high average rating for this game so far...seems overrated in my opinion.

Reactions: frozenfeet

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
stopping.jpg

Hi all.

Several people from Russia asked to open a page on , as they cannot support me here. I'm not sure if this will bring any significant benefit, but since you asked, I did. I can't refuse people who want to help me.

The page is still empty, but will gradually acquire descriptions. Posts will be duplicated on both sites.

There have been no complaints about the beta test yet, which means that the release will be on schedule, which I wrote in the last post. Also, I'm finishing work on 0.8.6.5. (how many digits!), you can wait for it.

Thanks for support!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes