VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so this is the second episode in a row with no choices id rather decide how it should goes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is a really great game. The backstory is interesting and has enough mystery to be engaging without completely losing the player, the girls are all absolutely gorgeous, and while there aren't all that many sex scenes, the ones there are are extremely hot. I'm not really sure which part was my favourite; the massage with Maria and her pressure points was amazing, I would love to see more like that; although not by much, Liv is the hottest of the girls and fucking her senseless was great; and Maria in the shower was amazing as well, I would have loved to keep going rather than stop at making her cum twice, just keep her cumming over and over until she's broken. Really looking forward to MC getting his hands on the sisters, hope he fingers their brains out as well. I'm definitely going to be supporting this game.

PixelsLab I found a bunch of lines that look like the wrong character is saying them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
it may be a lil short, but that's ok. in the short amount of time pixelslab managed to expand, yet leave more questions about whats goin on as well as developing katie and alices characters and dynamic a bit more.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
With the relationship / Fetish routes for each character, I feel like im missing some steamy stuff. Seems other than the shower with maria, and the incident last update with the older sister....the only hot stuff is with a figment of the MC's imagination. Or is that all there is for the others at the moment?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
we now know a lil more about the significance about the cage in the basement, know katie did something (don't know what yet) that caused alice to get locked in her room or more (possibly where mc's moms experiments comes into play) or possibly punished in some other way that alice wont let katie blame herself for. alice at least internally becoming more independent and understanding katie better.
Hmm, the way I read that was that after Alice was locked away, Katie took her and ran away from home, and the cage was just a feature in the building they hid in that stuck in her memory and became part of her dark fantasies. Speaking of which, I hope that when she gets her shit together MC is able to realise some of those with her; when I realised what was going on there, it reminded me of back when MC grabbed Liv, 0016_06.jpg that wasn't a sexual scene but I can easily imagine one like it that is, with MC choking Katie with one hand while fingering her with the other. Keeping her on the edge of orgasm and on the edge of consciousness, until finally she explodes in pleasure. That would be pretty hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Hmm, the way I read that was that after Alice was locked away, Katie took her and ran away from home, and the cage was just a feature in the building they hid in that stuck in her memory and became part of her dark fantasies. Speaking of which, I hope that when she gets her shit together MC is able to realise some of those with her; when I realised what was going on there, it reminded me of back when MC grabbed Liv, View attachment 389350 that wasn't a sexual scene but I can easily imagine one like it that is, with MC choking Katie with one hand while fingering her with the other. Keeping her on the edge of orgasm and on the edge of consciousness, until finally she explodes in pleasure. That would be pretty hot.
i thought about that after I wrote that, because kate did say she did it, because they had her locked away. I still believe there's more to the cage than just something like that, could be wrong, but I get a feeling that it being brought up twice means there's more to that story n how that plays into it (alice cut off kate when she said "if I di...…") what happened after alice ratted them out? did "he" do something? also there's deff going to be pushing boundaries because kates guarded, whether that plays out as dominance from mc or just him pushing who knows. regardless probably another fight between them before the end of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hopefully we have the choice to reject her ass completely. There's no coming back from something like that.
I mean yeah it could become an option and she would only have herself to blame for this situation, I do however think there is more to the little outburst that she had, she can right the wrongs by making it up to us ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean yeah it could become an option and she would only have herself to blame for this situation, I do however think there is more to the little outburst that she had, she can right the wrongs by making it up to us ;)
It would have to be a pretty damn good apology and coming clean about exactly why she did it. Just an apology alone really wouldn't cut it.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I just joined Patreon after finding this game because I love the depth of story, a lot of which is from these conversations. Your storytelling is masterful and despite clear that English not your native tongue it does not hold back your skill in telling the story. None of characters are what they seem and we still only scratching surface and it is these conversations that are dropping very important clues about who people and "others" are and who their loyalties with and we still have at least one hidden character to unveil. There has not been a single conversation that has been trivial or unimportant in any way and there has been no shortage of H content while still preserving the build up of sexual tension.

I find funny so many people think this linear but clearly there are many paths that going to open up based on our early choices. Not only do we get to choose between considerate and inconsiderate affecting love or fetish we also have to choose which girls we allow close or push away.
This alone gives us up to 16 paths later in game (Though unlikely to be all of them and expect two or 3 girls will have similar results. These are good or bad with no girls, 3 possibilities of 1 girl, 3 possible combinations with 2 girls and all girls) and this is not even considering if we oppose Ishtar or not or our position with the yet unseen power.
It would be extremely unlikely to see much divergence until relationships much more established.

So in short you doing a great job so keep it up.

PS sorry for the meandering but its your storytelling skill that has me still thinking about all those interlinked relationships and loyalties and salivating for more.
Wow! Thank you very much for this review!!! And for the interest in my story. And many thanks for the support on patreon, now I need it more than ever! I hope I won't disappoint you.

These characters have a hypnotic look to them, I just can't stop staring at them. This is fucking amazing. The color contrast and combinations is so fucking epic. I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like this in other games. This is one of the few games that makes me sad each time I reach the end of an update, which says a lot about the it's quality and how it has me hooked in (even though I'm still not quite fucking sure what the hell is going on tbh lol).
Thanks for the review! (I also do not always understand what is happening) :whistle:

• Love
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
This is a really great game. The backstory is interesting and has enough mystery to be engaging without completely losing the player, the girls are all absolutely gorgeous, and while there aren't all that many sex scenes, the ones there are are extremely hot. I'm not really sure which part was my favourite; the massage with Maria and her pressure points was amazing, I would love to see more like that; although not by much, Liv is the hottest of the girls and fucking her senseless was great; and Maria in the shower was amazing as well, I would have loved to keep going rather than stop at making her cum twice, just keep her cumming over and over until she's broken. Really looking forward to MC getting his hands on the sisters, hope he fingers their brains out as well. I'm definitely going to be supporting this game.

PixelsLab I found a bunch of lines that look like the wrong character is saying them:
Thanks more for the review! And many thanks for pointing out the errors! Can I indicate you in the post at the next update?

• Love
Reactions: RogueKnightUK
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes