VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
well, the developer posted a new picture, we are waiting for the post how to deal with the game and I heard that the dear PixelsLab think about previews for patrons we are waiting and we hope for the best

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
PixelsLab, в 20:29

About TIF 0.3.9 Hello! The Russian version of The Intoxicating Flavor is completely ready. In fact, the Russian version is ready for a week. Now I'm waiting for the translation into English. The translator took a large order, so I'm in line. She promised to do everything the other day. What's new? 116 images. 3800 words. I like the update. I hope you enjoy it too. From the news, I got a job. Yes, yes, I no longer have to fight stray dogs for food! (They always won) The problem is that in the new workplace I had to work 12-14 hours for the first month. That is why the update was delayed. Now everything is ok. In fact, all the serious problems that I had, I decided and can focus on the game. There was one small operation left, but it will only take me a couple of days. In general, this is all I wanted to say so far. We are waiting for the translation of version 0.3.9, we are preparing version 0.4 and enjoy life! Thanks for the support!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

wallpaper08p.jpg

Hello!

Got a translation.
The most difficult part remained - to check the translation without knowing the language! LOL But I will try to do the best I can.

Forgot to say, I had to reinstall windows. And I'm, unfortunately, not sure if saves will work. As far as I understand, they should. But if you still have problems, please write.

And I continue to lay out free wallpapers. Today we have an innocent image of Alice.

Okay, I went to check the translation. See you!

Thanks for the support!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So the last time I played this was back in August 2018, how far along as the game really come since then?

y7521y

May 26, 2019

View attachment 456790

Hello!

Got a translation.
The most difficult part remained - to check the translation without knowing the language! LOL But I will try to do the best I can.

Forgot to say, I had to reinstall windows. And I'm, unfortunately, not sure if saves will work. As far as I understand, they should. But if you still have problems, please write.

And I continue to lay out free wallpapers. Today we have an innocent image of Alice.

Okay, I went to check the translation. See you!

Thanks for the support!
Wish you all the best.

After I installed the Win10 v1903 system, sometimes there was a problem. Fortunately, another Win7 computer was working fine.
I don't know if v1909 will solve the problem with the previous version.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
v0.3.9 Win:
Changelog:
v.0.3.9
What new?
116 images
4000 words
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.

Many thanks for the support!

Many thanks to Dunduk for pointing out errors in the text!
Well... Thanks for the support. Awfully motivated to work further.
Why is your version different by 200 megabytes?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Probably because it was downloaded from a torrent and packed without compression
I already found. This is a repacking from one Russian site. They like to poke around in other people's games. If conservation doesn’t work for someone, then it’s not my fault. Well, and the save made in this version may not work in the next.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes