VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
What an amazing update, Kudos to PixelsLab. We finally got to screw Maria after so much teasing, and what can I say about the scenes it was really really hot:love:. you sir have a talent of making really hot scenes even the teasing part is so hot, which left me wanting for more.
Also Congrats for the Job.
tenor.gif
Cheers!

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yep Pix's is super good at what he does...

What an amazing update, Kudos to PixelsLab. We finally got to screw Maria after so much teasing, and what can I say about the scenes it was really really hot:love:. you sir have a talent of making really hot scenes even the teasing part is so hot, which left me wanting for more.
Also Congrats for the Job.
View attachment 460770
Cheers!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

wallpaper09p.jpg

Sent version 0.4 for translation
What's new?

53 images.

2300 words.

2 sounds.

I must say, this is a plot addition. If you are waiting for something hotter, it’s better to skip it for now.

I continue to lay out old wallpapers. Today we have Liv and her bike. (I had to censor the image due to the rules of the patron, the link is normal image).

In general, this is all I wanted to say so far. I went for an examination before the operation. Wish me good luck!

Thanks for the support!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Lovely rear end

View attachment 460886

Sent version 0.4 for translation
What's new?

53 images.

2300 words.

2 sounds.

I must say, this is a plot addition. If you are waiting for something hotter, it’s better to skip it for now.

I continue to lay out old wallpapers. Today we have Liv and her bike. (I had to censor the image due to the rules of the patron, the link is normal image).

In general, this is all I wanted to say so far. I went for an examination before the operation. Wish me good luck!

Thanks for the support!

Reactions: perheiro

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well damn that was great Loved the scene with Maria so glad we got somewhere with her this time it's been a long time coming and what she says to the MC that this is only the beginning has me hyped for more with her can't wait now :p and the plot thickens at the end I wonder what's going to happen with the boat captain and who's he reporting to I wonder This is one of these games that never lets you down and you always want to come back for more after each update nice work.

• Love
Reactions: PixelsLab and Gods

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
that we now know the name of the red-haired girlfriend of the hero begins on T. There were other people on the island and he changed them a lot, Maria loved Alice before the events of six years ago, and what her husband did to her because of what she became hostile to Alice and Mary had turbulent past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
the game seems good but for alice it's disgusting and illegal , and we can't avoid that part, it shouldn't be allowed
We have already discussed a similar issue. You can re-read the branch and make sure of this. The administrator personally came and said, no longer raise this topic. If you think that girls with small stature do not deserve attention, then these are only your preferences.
About illegality, I talked with the support of several sites that host the game. He wrote to them so that in the future there would be no problems. No one had a question.
And where will the questions come from? when are there such real girls in Patreon itself?

She is 18! Pathetic.
Let's not insult each other. This will only cause retaliatory aggression. :coffee: Moreover, insults are prohibited by the rules of the site.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
We have already discussed a similar issue. You can re-read the branch and make sure of this. The administrator personally came and said, no longer raise this topic. If you think that girls with small stature do not deserve attention, then these are only your preferences.
About illegality, I talked with the support of several sites that host the game. He wrote to them so that in the future there would be no problems. No one had a question.
And where will the questions come from? when are there such real girls in Patreon itself?
don't waste your time with idiots that haven't even read the story/dialogues

Reactions: botc76

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

Let's not insult each other. This will only cause retaliatory aggression. :coffee: Moreover, insults are prohibited by the rules of the site.
Sorry but what else can you say to people that require women to have to have impossible dimensioned bodies.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes