VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Solid story and Solid Characters, the unique thing about this game is the way the story is being told and the mystery which unravels leaves more questions than answers. The H scenes are sexy and renders are good. The Choices are limited which i don't find bad since it got a gripping storyline.

However, the game relies heavily on story telling through Dialogues, not narration or renders as i said the way the story is being told is great but the dialogues NEEDS a little (lot of) proofreading and polishing. It is so bad that u cant understand what is going on most of the times which is a shame because i think this game would attract many if we could understand what is being said. Majority of time i rolled back and started over and tried to assume that's what they are saying to get a (better?) understanding of story. The Story itself is well thought out even to the minute details in renders and thats a great plus from me. So i really think this game needs a good Translator/Proofreader/Writer? as i understand the Dev is not a Native English speaker, so that is just the only minus from the game aside from that really looking forward for more updates(y)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Is the MC constantly going to be pushed away from little sis? I don't mind being with the mother but dont really like constantly being told to be with the older sis every time Liv tells me that I want to choke the life out of her and join the other side so I can be with little sis without all the interference.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well. I have to thank the dev for another great update.
However, in my humble opinion it still needed somewhat tweaking. So I did that again.
Extract the the file into your intoxicating flavor directory...
I have tried to improve not only the english but also some timing things... the time on text according with the pictures
As some of you already noticed, english is not my native language, so if you have found errors with that please sent me a notice or comment. I'll try correct them.
I've seen the persons update using my translation, but I still found it necessary to keep doing this myself, because he changed too much of the game, as where I just am trying to improve the language. and some timing issues.
I also removed the second time of putting in the players name, because I think that's a bit silly to do twice.
in the update I also removed two lines of text, which were a bit strange given the picture that goes with that. (the mom looking for jeans while already wearing them)
however I tried to keep the game as much as possible like the dev wrote it.
The update contains an new end, but also some new lines in between. So if you really don't want to play this game from the start, which in my opinion shouldn't be any problem, just put on autoplay.... , you should at least start chapter 3 from the beginning...
And last but not least. If there is a dev around who really deserves some support, this is the one.
It's been my pleasure to 'help' him a bit. But it is really him who makes all this possible. So support him. please.
I'm already looking forward to the next update...
Hope you like it too

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018

wallpaper10p.jpg

Hey, everybody!

How you doing? I haven't written for a week. I think it's time to share the news.

About version 0.3.9.

I think, without exaggeration, we can say that everyone liked the update. Or almost everyone. I am very happy about this, since I spent about 600 hours rendering this entire update. I already wrote why it took so long, I think it’s not worth repeating. But now I can say with confidence that I did it not in vain! I'm glad you liked it!

About version 0.4.

Today, in a few hours I will release version 0.4 for 10 $ patrons. Once again I remind you that this small plot update is a kind of end of the chapter. I think we can say that the story is starting to gain momentum and the most interesting thing is still ahead!

About the surgery.

Those who read the post last week remember that I was going to be examined before the surgery. In general, during the examination it turned out that the case with complications and needed a more serious operation. I had to wait a week for a super surgeon from another city. I met him today. In general, the operation will be on December 14. (15 it's my birthday. LOL) Since I haven't spent any money all this time, I have more than enough money for the operation. Therefore, I am thinking about buying a new computer.

About the new computer.

Yes, I have raised this question more than once. But now I can finally afford it thanks to the patrons! I could have bought it earlier, but I didn't want to risk it because of the surgery. Plus, it's becoming critical now. Again difficult scenes began and the computer began to hang when rendering, sometimes the computer hangs at all and has to be rebooted. Even now, while I am writing this text, it has been hanging 4 times. Not, 5 times. Hell, it's already 6 times! (I don't exaggerate). So I thought I'd make myself a birthday’s and a new year's present and finally upgrade my computer. What do you think? I thought, to buy after I finish work on 0.4.1 as reinstallation of all programs will occupy some days.

About the wallpaper.

Today I post wallpapers with Inanna. This is the only wallpaper with her. I made them to rate the popularity of the characters. Then she, as expected, took last place. :) There will be another vote soon. Let's build how the rating will change this time!

Thanks for the support!!!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reaction to 0.4.0:
It's kind of odd to have an update without our guy appearing at all. And it's always a shame to have one with no sexual content, but sometimes you have to do that I guess. The one before was great, it's not like it's a regular thing or anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The latest update explained a lot, but I won’t say anything for spoilers (let's say you will be surprised)
What I meant was: It's version 0.3.9, why do I get a "This is the end of 0.3.5." message with some weird guys that I've never see before (or completely forgot about) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.4.0] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.84GB

Download Win (213MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The story went weird. Jumping the way it does from dreams to "reality". The extra at the end did not help either. The renders are superb. The action is good but the grammar now and again is really bad. The confusing use of collective nouns instead of personal nouns; ie. 'us' instead of 'I'. Also a few wrong sentence constructions. It is obvious the author of the story is Russian. Power dominates. It is intriguing enough though to keep the reader's attention.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes