Donor
Oct 23, 2016

View attachment 460886

Sent version 0.4 for translation
What's new?

53 images.

2300 words.

2 sounds.

I must say, this is a plot addition. If you are waiting for something hotter, it’s better to skip it for now.

I continue to lay out old wallpapers. Today we have Liv and her bike. (I had to censor the image due to the rules of the patron, the link is normal image).

In general, this is all I wanted to say so far. I went for an examination before the operation. Wish me good luck!

Thanks for the support!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, good luck!

Reactions: PixelsLab

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update, Pixelslab.
I love Maria and the scene was fantastic, while still retaining the usual slight weirdness.

One suggestion, perhaps you should use "sigh" instead of "groan."
Groaning feels more excessive and usually not used for a sad sound, more like when you hear a really bad joke, then you would groan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PixelsLab

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice to see an update. Hopefully the next will progress the relationship with Katie.
Hopefully. I'm wondering how her masochism will be handled, as a lot of people won't be into that but those who are will be disappointed if she goes vanilla. I'm guessing that you'll get a choice between using his powers to help her accept her fetish, or to remove it. Personally I'm not strongly into sadism but I think it would be hot to choke her a little.
Choking

Mar 5, 2018
Very interesting, the story is good, this power thing have been using very well in this game and the women are very very good (at least their dialogs, personality... renders specially Alice, are very weird in my opinion).

Edit maybe this have spoiler:

The MC is a very decent human being, even when he is not even human...

Katie have problem, but sometimes, people really need to shut up, there are things that once say, never can be erased, no matter what is behind.

Alice, no one like her, like WTF, WHAT IS HER? She is even more mysterious that the MC, worst thing, she is good, but maybe what she is, isn't.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes