VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I wouldn't mind waiting since you really deserve the support but i just asked because i thought the update was released a while ago. I guess i was wrong
It makes no sense to wait. Enjoy it. If you want to support, it is not necessary to pay money. You can "like" game or write a review,(Unless of course the game deserves it) otherwise 4 stars will really make me crazy. :mad:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
As it has been leaked already (although dev hoped for a few days delay of that), here is a compressed version. PixelsLab if you dont want compressed version just yet, Im gonna delete this post.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.9] [PixelsLab] (1.82 gb rar pc source)
175 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
As it has been leaked already (although dev hoped for a few days delay of that), here is a compressed version. PixelsLab if you dont want compressed version just yet, Im gonna delete this post.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.3.9] [PixelsLab] (1.82 gb rar pc original)
175 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Everything is fine. I still can’t do anything to prevent the game from being uploaded in a couple of hours. (Although I can, but I do not want to waste time that I could spend on creating new update.)
The only question. Did you compress my version or the one from the link above? I'm just worried that the link above may break the save and not work on the next update.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Everything is fine. I still can’t do anything to prevent the game from being uploaded in a couple of hours. (Although I can, but I do not want to waste time that I could spend on creating new update.)
The only question. Did you compress my version or the one from the link above? I'm just worried that the link above may break the save and not work on the next update.
I downloaded from the same Russian torrent site as the mega-link donor above. Removed torrent site addons (files, and from script/screens.rpy), tested it, and as everything seemed to be ok I posted it here. If there are some additional problems in the script, a fix could be posted here later as well.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I downloaded from the same Russian torrent site as the mega-link donor above. Removed torrent site addons (files, and from script/screens.rpy), tested it, and as everything seemed to be ok I posted it here. If there are some additional problems in the script, a fix could be posted here later as well.
Thank! Hope it works!

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
v0.3.9 Win:
Changelog:
v.0.3.9
What new?
116 images
4000 words
Please, if you have any problems with saves or anything else, write to me.

Many thanks for the support!

Many thanks to Dunduk for pointing out errors in the text!
Can I ask do you have the Mac version also?

Reactions: michel.gellar7

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
been a good game so far.....but now,how is he gonna deal with Katy,when he just took care of the Mom? Man I personally would share both,but that`s not to say someone would get hurt ,like the lil sis and her feeling toward the guy.....Must be the Island.

this compressed version says 3.5?......is that not an update?

why on end say end of 0.3.5 ?
I saw that also....I used compressed version.

• Thinking Face

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Such a nice update the scene at the pool is such a fantastic setup leading to the main scene. Hope other devs do it like this a nice build up scene lead up to the XXX and not be blueballed.

Another dev/game that deserve a lot more from what he/she is earning from the game. Hope the fast leaked will not affect the patreon subs.

Last edited:
  • Love
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes