VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@PixelsLab @Jody Rufo

Personally I can't see any reason to do so. However if you want to continue your discussion please do it by Direct Messages and not here in the thread.

Thanks

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Jody Rufo After being asked to by a staff member to stop the arguement in the game thread have continued on with it when you have been told to use PM instead. Now a official warning has been given, continue on and more Penalties with be handed down including permanent banning. Read Rules of the forum
@PixelsLab also Read the rules of the forum Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not. Stay on Game Thread topic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup..mini-game = delete..i have problems with my hands and try to hit keyboard keys fast is a big no go :(

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
yup..mini-game = delete..i have problems with my hands and try to hit keyboard keys fast is a big no go :(
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sorry for your hand.
In a mini-game you do not have to win. If MC loses, just open a fun scene and dialogue during dinner. And at the end of chapter 2 (next update) there will be another scene.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sorry for your hand.
In a mini-game you do not have to win. If MC loses, just open a fun scene and dialogue during dinner. And at the end of chapter 2 (next update) there will be another scene.
discovered that and kept playing didnt get around to deleting my post about deleting the game..HAHA!!!..its ok..but the MC turning her down?..geeez..i'd have been all over her like white on rice!!!

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
discovered that and kept playing didnt get around to deleting my post about deleting the game..HAHA!!!..its ok..but the MC turning her down?..geeez..i'd have been all over her like white on rice!!!
:oops: Sorry. My english is not so good, аnd I don't understand what you say. And google translate doesn't help with it.:FeelsBadMan:

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
is there some new Fuggi fuggi in the Update?
maybe with the cute red Haired Kitten~

btw. good Work Pixellchen :) its my cute Nick for you pixelslab :3

Reactions: PixelsLab

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Oh nono, dont say Sorry pixelchen :) anything is fine. You do a great work so maybe we have some sence withz her later :) so dont worry oki :) *hugs* i luve your Game and style

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sorry for your hand.
I just wanna say great start and all, but those minigames ruin everything, they have nothing to do in an adult game, I mean it would be ok if we just have to guess what side the ball hits, but we have to click the right letters on keyboard too?? just kill me now... and it dont matter if needs to be won, do it more simple and use more time on the good stuff... totally useless content in my mind the minigames, everything else tho is great, story and models I like :)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sorry for your hand.
I was not a fan of mini games even before I had my right hand in plaster after surgery on a broken wrist. My mouse hand no less. It just spoils what is looking like a promising game.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I just wanna say great start and all, but those minigames ruin everything, they have nothing to do in an adult game, I mean it would be ok if we just have to guess what side the ball hits, but we have to click the right letters on keyboard too?? just kill me now... and it dont matter if needs to be won, do it more simple and use more time on the good stuff... totally useless content in my mind the minigames, everything else tho is great, story and models I like :)
I was not a fan of mini games even before I had my right hand in plaster after surgery on a broken wrist. My mouse hand no less. It just spoils what is looking like a promising game.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
If so many people do not like these mini games, I'll think about not adding them in the future. But I can not remove this one any more, since the future scene is tied to it. Plus I have nothing to put in return. Render anew too long. If someday I accumulate on a new computer, then I will do something else.

Heck! And I killed so much time ... and nobody likes it.:oops:

H2S

May 20, 2017
@PixelsLab it would be nice if you replace the minigame with two options like "play to win" and "lose on purpose" (or something close to that)
Looking forward for the next updates ! ;)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback.
If so many people do not like these mini games, I'll think about not adding them in the future. But I can not remove this one any more, since the future scene is tied to it. Plus I have nothing to put in return. Render anew too long. If someday I accumulate on a new computer, then I will do something else.
We dont mind short and simple minigames :p and np :) great art and story ;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
@PixelsLab it would be nice if you replace the minigame with two options like "play to win" and "lose on purpose" (or something close to that)
Looking forward for the next updates ! ;)
We dont mind short and simple minigames :p and np :) great art and story ;)
Maybe add "fast lose" button? And immediately go to the losing line? Hm...

Love the game so far thanks so much for the Share btw.

Ill keep and eye on this one.
Thank you very much!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes