VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Kira2017

Sep 13, 2017
Dear Developer,
Firstly, i truly loved the game, the renders are gorgeous and the characters and well written, all of that shows hard work , dedication an great sorytelling and writing capabilities, but most importantly, the Story is just AMAZING, dude/dudett, fuck adult scenes, just keep up this level of detailed story telling and this could be one the best fking game on the this website and maybe even beyond.
just wow::|:

Reactions: PixelsLab

Kira2017

Sep 13, 2017
Dear Developer,
Firstly, i truly loved the game, the renders are gorgeous and the characters and well written, all of that shows hard work , dedication an great storytelling and writing capabilities, but most importantly, the Story is just AMAZING, dude/dudett, fuck adult scenes, just keep up this level of detailed story telling and this could be one the best fking game on the this website and maybe even beyond.
Actually i take back the *Fuck the adult scenes* i wrote the previous post without finishing the game, but now im quite intrigued, keep up the good work:eazyHype:
A Fan:kissingheart:

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Developer,
Firstly, i truly loved the game, the renders are gorgeous and the characters and well written, all of that shows hard work , dedication an great sorytelling and writing capabilities, but most importantly, the Story is just AMAZING, dude/dudett, fuck adult scenes, just keep up this level of detailed story telling and this could be one the best fking game on the this website and maybe even beyond.
totally agree.
outstanding

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
If I was patreon and I was presented with that tabletennis bulls..t,Ii would stop pledge with a lot of curses...

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Never had a problem with a Ren'Py game until now. The game crashes and stops working upon start on Windows 10. No error message other than "the application has stopped working" bollocks.

Any ideas?

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Never had a problem with a Ren'Py game until now. The game crashes and stops working upon start on Windows 10. No error message other than "the application has stopped working" bollocks.

Any ideas?
I had such a problem a year ago with another game.
There was a problem with saving to the user's folder. C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\backups(win7)
The reboot helped. Or delete log.txt in the folder with the game.
I started the game many times on my computer before releasing it and everything worked fine.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Good god the little sister looks scary as hell. What the hell is the wrong with her skin? And her body proportions are similar to that of a ghoul. Her head is very small and feels frankestinish.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
First off: ping pong is played with a "paddle", not a "racket". A racket is strung while a paddle is solid.

Katie leaves the game room but then Alice's dialogue is attributed to Katie for a couple of lines.

Another "game" that constantly forces you to click action buttons when there's no choice of action. There should never be a single button on a page: if there's no need to choose between 2 or more things there's no need for buttons. Simply progress along.

Seems very flaky so far. Not saying it's bad at this point, just that it doesn't make much sense. The dialogue is very stiff and in places reads like it was written by a 6th-grader. Alice's head is too small - it's weird. I'll finish this version out and if it starts to make sense I'll probably be back. If not, I won't.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Thanx for this game.

I liked it so far, interesting story and characters, I even liked the little sister, she was kind of weird/fun. I look forward to more strange encounters with her and some sexual ones with her older sister and the hot mum.

The only typos I can remember is "dumb" should be "dump" and "wierd" should be "weird".

I didn't see any minigames or pingpong, is that something that was removed in this update? Or did I miss something?

Best of luck to you and your project.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Thanx for this game.

I liked it so far, interesting story and characters, I even liked the little sister, she was kind of weird/fun. I look forward to more strange encounters with her and some sexual ones with her older sister and the hot mum.

The only typos I can remember is "dumb" should be "dump" and "wierd" should be "weird".

I didn't see any minigames or pingpong, is that something that was removed in this update? Or did I miss something?

Best of luck to you and your project.
Thanks for the feedback. It's very strange that you missed the ping-pong ... And how did your version of the game end?

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
First off: ping pong is played with a "paddle", not a "racket". A racket is strung while a paddle is solid.

Katie leaves the game room but then Alice's dialogue is attributed to Katie for a couple of lines.

Another "game" that constantly forces you to click action buttons when there's no choice of action. There should never be a single button on a page: if there's no need to choose between 2 or more things there's no need for buttons. Simply progress along.

Seems very flaky so far. Not saying it's bad at this point, just that it doesn't make much sense. The dialogue is very stiff and in places reads like it was written by a 6th-grader. Alice's head is too small - it's weird. I'll finish this version out and if it starts to make sense I'll probably be back. If not, I won't.
After looking up table tennis in wikipedia, (always interesting to learn new stuff)

The ITTF uses the term "racket", though "bat" is common in Britain, and "paddle" in the U.S. and Canada.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. It's very strange that you missed the ping-pong ... And how did your version of the game end?
Doh, I stopped when it said chapter 1. Since it was version 0.1.7. I thought it was chapter 1 only.......
I will enjoy the rest of it now!

Reactions: Kira2017

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Doh, I stopped when it said chapter 1. Since it was version 0.1.7. I thought it was chapter 1 only.......
I will enjoy the rest of it now!
Fuh... How did I get scared that something does not work. :oops:
I hope you will also like the update!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes