VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Jimboy88

Jun 9, 2018
sexy milfy toes makes me drool:heartcoveredeyes:
"HIT THE SPOT" smooth going story hope to see more of these milfed toes:ForeverAlone:
I couldnt agree more. For us please add the tag footfetish and give us some action (at least as a choice) with their pretty feet.
Just a suggestion.

As for the game i liked the plot and i am really curious where it goes. I was really intrigued from the story. I really hope you will continue at this great direction and at the end you produce a great novel in every perspective possible (story, sex scenes etc)

Thank you for the game and i am looking forward on the next update

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I couldnt agree more. For us please add the tag footfetish and give us some action (at least as a choice) with their pretty feet.
Just a suggestion.

As for the game i liked the plot and i am really curious where it goes. I was really intrigued from the story. I really hope you will continue at this great direction and at the end you produce a great novel in every perspective possible (story, sex scenes etc)

Thank you for the game and i am looking forward on the next update
Thank you so much. It is very nice.:happyblush
I hope to do many different scenes and footfetish among them. Simply now the characters are unfamiliar with each other and therefore it will be strange if they suddenly start having sex right now.
In general, with third chapters, more such scenes will appear.
And the massage scene was supposed to be bigger, but I have a weak computer and I had to reduce it.:frown:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I played the first update when it was initially released. I felt it was more bizarre than anything.

This update kind of changed things a bit. I liked a lot of the posing and really appreciated the different sets and locations. There were a few lines that made me genuinely laugh, two between MC and the loli after she ran off. Older sis and the mother look very nice. I didn't unpack the archives but it is clear there are a lot of renders and a lot of text to go with them in each update.

The only critiques I'd offer are first, the English. In some places it is more than passable. In others, you get the usual machine translation problem of a word being left out. With some of the good translations, you can tell they are just a little sloppy - misspellings or two words joined together. It isn't the world's biggest deal or vitally important, but cleaning those up would help marketing it to English speakers.

Only other thing is the plot, which goes from characters blurting things out bluntly to spending five conversations skirting around the central issue. It's still early in the game, so I'm not after perfect clarity, but MC has to be wondering what the hell is going on with that family's company and the mother who called all the shots until recently, yet the father was the one who isolated the daughter? I can't make any sense of it, but maybe I'm not supposed to.

Anyway, good luck. The effort you're putting into this is quite evident.

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
I played the first update when it was initially released. I felt it was more bizarre than anything.

This update kind of changed things a bit. I liked a lot of the posing and really appreciated the different sets and locations. There were a few lines that made me genuinely laugh, two between MC and the loli after she ran off. Older sis and the mother look very nice. I didn't unpack the archives but it is clear there are a lot of renders and a lot of text to go with them in each update.

The only critiques I'd offer are first, the English. In some places it is more than passable. In others, you get the usual machine translation problem of a word being left out. With some of the good translations, you can tell they are just a little sloppy - misspellings or two words joined together. It isn't the world's biggest deal or vitally important, but cleaning those up would help marketing it to English speakers.

Only other thing is the plot, which goes from characters blurting things out bluntly to spending five conversations skirting around the central issue. It's still early in the game, so I'm not after perfect clarity, but MC has to be wondering what the hell is going on with that family's company and the mother who called all the shots until recently, yet the father was the one who isolated the daughter? I can't make any sense of it, but maybe I'm not supposed to.

Anyway, good luck. The effort you're putting into this is quite evident.
Thank you for the detailed review!
At the expense of English. I would like to hire a good interpreter on a regular basis, now it's a freelancer. But it really needs a lot of money. Now I can not afford this.
At the expense of the MC's surprise, he himself lived in even stranger conditions than she did.

Ok great game
Thank you.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.1.7] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (153MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
An update very good. The renders are improved and the very intriguing story is more captivating in each step. Slowly but with good progress we are getting to know the characters and their backgrounds, we will surely have new surprises in the next updates. Great job.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
An update very good. The renders are improved and the very intriguing story is more captivating in each step. Slowly but with good progress we are getting to know the characters and their backgrounds, we will surely have new surprises in the next updates. Great job.
Thank you very much.
I will try to fulfill your expectations!

Reactions: UncleVT

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I have been enjoying your work. The story is interesting and as others said, I am looking forward to see where this will be going. Would like it if we got more intimate with the characters. I feel like I am too far away some times. For older eyes some scenes are too dark. Great start!

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.1.7] [PixelsLab] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (153MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you again boss :extremelyhappy: always to the rescue

Reactions: bas

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
holy crap, amazing game! really interested story, im interested to see where it goes. The 2 daughters are amazing. I just wish the older daughter had longer hair! and I cant wait to see the younger one naked, and whoever that red head with freckels is in the main like poster pic, really looking forward to her she looks really cute.

The body shapes and boob sizes on the daughters is perfect, in a world where its all balloon tits, the realistic proportion is such a turn on. Def keeping my eye on this game.

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes