VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
@PixelsLab
Почему тут русскую не раздаешь?
G.translate: Why do not you distribute the Russian version here?

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Very good update, story is getting really interesting.

But what happened to the MC/Katie bath encounter at the end of Chp. 1, did it get cut?

Reactions: PixelsLab

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Very good update, story is getting really interesting.

But what happened to the MC/Katie bath encounter at the end of Chp. 1, did it get cut?
At the end of the first chapter, he simply left. In the second chapter, this is recalled several times. When Alice went to look for the balls, Katie says:
Katie - Alice! Do not leave me alone with this...
MC - What was that supposed to mean?
And if there was a scene in the bathroom then MC answers.
MC - After all, it's not me peeking on you in the bathroom.
If there was no scene, then there is another dialogue.
And during dinner, there is such a dialogue.
Maria - By the way ... "Why did not you come with us to the beach?"
Katie - Oh, that ...
Katie - My arm hurt.
MC - {i} Shit ... {i}
Katie - You know ... it hurt so much, I was even afraid that it was broken. So I had to take a raincheck.
MC - {i} You think you're being smart, huh? {I}
MC - But you still went to the bath, did not you? Saw a lot of things there ...

The scene in the bathroom is the consequence of choice. "Grab the hand" or "Dodge", when Katie tries to grab a flower.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
@PixelsLab
Почему тут русскую не раздаешь?
G.translate: Why do not you distribute the Russian version here?
Да и не знаю кому тут особо нужна русская версия.
Русскую версию я кидаю на albedo. Да и на поронолаб чуть позже.
Google translate.
I do not know who really needs a Russian version here. I throw the Russian version on albedo and on poronolab a bit later.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Quality content, very balanced amount of history vs spicy content, quite a surprise, one of the few games here i really liked the plot and not only the H-Scenes. I really want to see where the story goes, keep up the good work.
Damn you said everything I wanted to say. This quality reminds me of Dreams of Desire. Keeping my eye on this one

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
The scene in the bathroom is the consequence of choice. "Grab the hand" or "Dodge", when Katie tries to grab a flower.
I see, I started the game over to refresh my memory, I must have made a different choice at that point and wondered why i didn't get the scene.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Dude, I nearly broke the keyboad of my laptop - MC have there a QUALITY MILF to fuck and he says "sorry, but no"???? WTF!!!!!!!!!
and plus more - he had no sex for 3 weeks and says "NO"?
WTF again!!!!!!!!!!

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
So... Played the game... intrigued about what's coming... You know how to build suspense, and keep attention. No instant slutting and stuff. I'm sooooooooo wondering what is behind it all, who send them there, who is there and talking to everyone, knowing everyone apparently... Keep going!

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Interesting game, nice graphics, but I must admit that the dialogues I find them a bit too long and laborious to understand sometimes I hope they understand better by continuing.
But I can't wait for the next update, congratulations.

Reactions: PixelsLab

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Someone has to explain this to me. A dev makes an adult game, he/she builds up sexual tension and when he/she comes to the point of a sex scene stops it because the mc has a girlfriend? Only to give us a lame fantasy bj? Well, that's a great way to milk the patrons. Tease them and leave them waiting for a real sex scene in the 100th update...

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
Someone has to explain this to me. A dev makes an adult game, he/she builds up sexual tension and when he/she comes to the point of a sex scene stops it because the mc has a girlfriend? Only to give us a lame fantasy bj?
Better of course, when he meets her, they suddenly want each other and fuck just like that, for no reason. And do not care that the MC has a girl, do not care that he loves her. After all, there is a MIFL and this is important! This scene tells us that MC has principles. Yes, he can commit stupidity, but not because of the insane desire to fuck everything around, but under the influence of alcohol or other factors.
Well, that's a great way to milk the patrons. Tease them and leave them waiting for a real sex scene in the 100th update...
It's not clear how I milk the patrons, if after the scene that you described goes the adult scene?

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Better of course, when he meets her, they suddenly want each other and fuck just like that, for no reason. And do not care that the MC has a girl, do not care that he loves her. After all, there is a MIFL and this is important! This scene tells us that MC has principles. Yes, he can commit stupidity, but not because of the insane desire to fuck everything around, but under the influence of alcohol or other factors.
To be honest I was kinda disappointed that they didn't get it on :p but at the same time I was pleasantly surprised. I think your decision added to the story and the depth + complexity of the main character. So kudos!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes