VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Updated 03/09/2020:
Here's my patch to 0.5.4 0.5.6 0.5.7

It includes 'walkthrough' indicators when it comes to important choices (and some not so important ones too).

Biggest work for 0.5.4 was correcting the bloody awful grammar and engrish. A few sentances I had to rewrite and a couple I had to look up on google as terminalogy was used that even I wasn't aware of. Soap and rope really means something else in the west.

0.5.6 & 0.5.7 were much easier to work with - still a few changes but not many.

To install rename to script.rpy and put in the game folder overwriting the existing file.

This will be my last update for this game since Zoey Raven and IAmAB are both releasing updates and I don't the point in having what is essentially 3 similar mods for 1 game.

Last edited:

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
Here's my patch to 0.5.4.

Includes 'walkthrough' indicators when it comes to important choices (and some not so important ones too).

Biggest work for this was correcting the bloody awful grammar and engrish. A few sentances I had to rewrite and a couple I had to look up on google as terminalogy was used that even I wasn't aware of. Soap and rope really means something else in the west.

To install rename to script.rpy and put in the game folder.

I'm not sure if I'll do one for future releases. It all depends on what sort of response I get I suppose.
Will try it tonight and give you a review ;)

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
progress.jpg

Hello!

Work on 0.5.5 is almost ready.
It remains to wait for the translation and that's it.hat's new?

What new?
  • 52 images
  • 4 animations
  • 1700 words
  • 1 sounds
As you can see, it is super-ultra-mega short update. So I have a question, should I release it? I would like to release, as it is more convenient for me to make short updates. But I also understand how much hatred for me and the game will be because of the size of the update, from people who don’t read Change-log and/or cannot wait one update. In general, your opinion is interesting.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 731254

Hello!

What new?
  • 52 images
  • 4 animations
  • 1700 words
  • 1 sounds
As you can see, it is super-ultra-mega short update. So I have a question, should I release it? I would like to release, as it is more convenient for me to make short updates. But I also understand how much hatred for me and the game will be because of the size of the update, from people who don’t read Change-log and/or cannot wait one update. In general, your opinion is interesting.
Personally I don't mind smaller updates, not my favorite but it doesn't upset me. That said this forum has a lot of great posters but sadly alot of ungrateful little snowflakes too. You may get flack for posting a smaller update and a lot of people do not read before they post.
But this is your baby that you are kind enough to share with us, so I say do what you feel like and the true fans of your work will understand.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 731254

Hello!

What new?
  • 52 images
  • 4 animations
  • 1700 words
  • 1 sounds
Well it is nice if an update at least contains a full segment of story or event at least. Whether you release it or not is up to you, just give the warning in OP and on Patreon update is super short, so people can decide to play or wait for next update. Then it is their own fault if do not read it. :p

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
The
View attachment 731254

Hello!

What new?
  • 52 images
  • 4 animations
  • 1700 words
  • 1 sounds
I think it is better to release short updates then to release long ones as they would be better to handle and will take shorter time ,in other words one can also wait as much as wants for the sake of the content as if one would wants , and also there would be continuity of updates we wont have to wait long time

Reactions: PixelsLab

albul

Jun 8, 2017
View attachment 731254

Hello!

What new?
  • 52 images
  • 4 animations
  • 1700 words
  • 1 sounds
If you are comfortable with what the update is, my opinion is that you should release it. I don't mind shorter updates. If people want bigger chunks of content, they should wait, if they can't help themselves, then it's their fault, not yours. All that said, do whatever feels more right for you (and your sanity :LOL:)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
... snip ...

PL - It's your game, your vision. Release what you want when you want. We just appreciate the game!

-- Zen

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 731254

Hello!

What new?
  • 52 images
  • 4 animations
  • 1700 words
  • 1 sounds
I'm personally ok with this, i love this story and i can.t wait to see the next update, even if its a short one.

PixelsLab

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2018
progress.jpg

Hello everyone

Last time I asked you a question: "should I release version 0.5.5 in a release even though it is very short?" Many thanks to everyone who answered! I read everything. I'm glad that so many people responded! In General, based on your feedback, I decided to release the update now. I was about to publish it when I realized one small thing: "If I release this update now, I won't have any bed scenes in the next two updates" - and that's a serious problem! The next bed scene will be in version 0.5.9, meaning there will be 3 more updates before it, which is a lot. So I decided to postpone the update until the end of the month. In other words, the next update will definitely be released before the 28th.(If I don't die) I'm not sure how much I can do, but as soon as I feel like I'm not going to make it until the end of the month, I'll stop and start editing and preparing for release.

Thank you more for your interest in the game. Please be patient for 10 days and I hope I can please you with an interesting update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
man just finished the update. Just wow. Im not usually into masterbation scenes but that scene in the shower was not only beautiful but hot. Still loving this VN, thank you!

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes