asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
hey Inocless sorry for ping but u are pretty alive in this community so i think its not bothering u.I have a question about tomorrow update.Is it going to be free by tomorrow or it will be for 10$ and then after 5 days for free?

Reactions: Inocless
Dec 20, 2018
● Version 0.3

► Mechanics;

- New title screen.
- Addition of game "Exit" function , in menu and title. screen)
- First main quest added
- Nancy's quests added (3 Quests)
- Nancy's house inside map added.
- Neighbors added in the village area.
- Village map changes.
- You ca repeat Nancy´s scenes (Talk to her in the afternoon after completing the 3 quests)

■ New dialogs added; (Dayseh)

Nancy's Route (including scenes)
Jason
Anthony Hall
Edgar Hall

► Art;

■ Adding new busts

Jason (without variations and expressions)

Nancy (variation)

- With cell phone in hand
- With her shirt up

Harry (variation)

- Excited (with shorts)
- Bold expression.

■ Pictures

- Nancy rears her ass in the kitchen (morning)
- Nancy Hug
- Nancy at the window (6 pm)
- Sucking breasts and handjob (after the cum)

■ Animation

- Kiss (Nancy)
- Sucking the breasts (Nancy)
- Sucking breasts and handjob (Nancy)

► Bugs fixed;

- The pharmacy door no longer opens if you interact with it.

► Minimal changes;

- Changes to intro dialogs.
- New Nancy sprite.
- Beverly sprite change.
- Harry sprite height correction.
- Sound additions when a new quest is added and a new objective.

You can find the changelog inside the game folder

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
still no gallery? and no i dont mean that picture viewer disappointment

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Inocless Merry after xmas xD!

Is it intentional or is it an actual bug that after you try to find the spare room key of your cousin when you get to talk with Uncle Jon to ask about where it is the key he simply just keep responding *I'm busy* ?

I remember that you were able to go inside her room by getting a spare room key but i tried to interact with both Jon and Dolores in every single day morning, mid-day, afternoon evening and night and still no go?!

Its this intentional or i'm legitimately skipped something that i shouldn't that is making the script to trigger in order to get access to her room D: ?

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Inocless Merry after xmas xD!

Is it intentional or is it an actual bug that after you try to find the spare room key of your cousin when you get to talk with Uncle Jon to ask about where it is the key he simply just keep responding *I'm busy* ?

I remember that you were able to go inside her room by getting a spare room key but i tried to interact with both Jon and Dolores in every single day morning, mid-day, afternoon evening and night and still no go?!

Its this intentional or i'm legitimately skipped something that i shouldn't that is making the script to trigger in order to get access to her room D: ?
I'll leave a pdf file of Hilary's route pinned to the first comment on my SubscribeStar page.

Hilary was the "test girl", so her route is problematic, but I plan to review her route in the future.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
A way to skip time or rather days would go a long way for the game in its current state even as a cheat tool. Too much time is spent running around progressing time when focused on the new Nancy quest "Build V0.3".

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
I really like this game so far, but i have two questions: ¿In the next uptade we gonna see your version of Fathima (Bad intentions)? and ¿ Do you think about putting more dialogue options with the milfs?
Dialog options maybe in the future.
The alternative version of Fathima will be introduced in the next build but it won't be focused on it yet.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes